it takes all this time 2 get the game running right its a joke would be better playn fifa

Probably the most idiotic comment I have ever seen. If you want to bash a game for not 'running right', why would you choose the **** fest that is Fifa?!

So far my high scoring Sevilla side have just drew the first 3 games since the update 0-0 against some of the weakest teams. What is more worrying is the number of key highlights, and shots on goal (from either side) is very low compared to pre-patch. Will keep trying and see what occurs.

My previously unbeaten tactic before patch has now just won first two games on the new patch - 4-1 and 3-2 against teams above in the league. Happy so far!

Yeah! How dare they fix the few small issues in this great game 8 months before the new one is due out, I for one will never look at a computer again. I may even destroy my own face, take that Sports Interactive.

Last edited:
Would there be any reason my game crash dumps after finnishing a game after this update?I'm playing on a updated database

It seems some thing FM13 is the first FM ever to have patch updates.

And FM being the only game ever with patch updates.

It's been so unplayable, we've been playing it for six months already. So... not that unplayable, was it?.

So, after some time of rage because the patch didn't come, we now start a rage because it has come.

Now, it is true this is having more patches than previous, but its ME has seen major changes. Someone said it was even a completelly new ME. That's a logical major source for needing patches, like it or not many things may be missed by a limited number of people testing. There's several mentioned bugs I've never seen. And I shall point a few were present in previous versions.

Last edited:
anyone else having problems getting the game to load after the update has been done

The FMC UI has gone a bit strange:

Have you tried changing the Interface Rendering Mode? Go to Preferences - Interface, and if it's on 'GPU Assisted' try changing it to 'Software'.

Have you tried changing the Interface Rendering Mode? Go to Preferences - Interface, and if it's on 'GPU Assisted' try changing it to 'Software'.

Just tried it and nothing has changed.