I've created a tactic where theres more passing and a lot less running with the ball and shooting from long range. So far its been a lot better. I've played around 10-15 matches have around 10 highlights per match and only a maximum of one of the highlights is a long range shot. Some games there are not even any. The play in the highlights also looks a lot better and im enjoying it more than before. But I've only tried a possesion keeping tactic. Not sure if this will work with an all out attacking formation. I also set the player instructions to rarely shoot from long range as well as rare runs with the ball. Again I haven't played so much but in the 10+ games I have played there have not been any pass back errors from either me or the opposition.

Seems more enjoyable to watch, had to tinker with my tactics but now scoring a lot more goals and one of my regen strikers has just gone on a three game run of scoring hattricks. So far very happy

can someone remember man unted's leadership rating before the update?

iv'e created a 442 tactic a few days ago thats doing really well for others and now i bet i have to re-create my own re-created tactic because of these fixes just like my ( best tactic ever ) thats in the download tactic threads it was amazing until the so called ME and bugs were fixed.

On the one hand, Ron Vlaar just scored from a free kick in his first game after the update, which never happened before. On the other hand my hotshot Brazilian striker just karate kicked a 100 percent scoring chance in front of an empty goal, knocking somebody unconscious up in the rafters.

ive downloaded the latest update but i dont have the jan transfers in when i load up a new game or is this not part of this update?

No, it's without transfers, only ME changes!

Playing the English pyramid download which goes down to Level 9, currently in Level 8. Just conceded three direct free kicks in one half. Conceded one in the previous game. I only conceded about two in the whole of the previous season. Bit concerning, but maybe I'm just unlucky.

Right have a look at this guys,i got the new patch,been playing a few games since it was installed and then wallop!!! never ever had a scoreline like this-im ashamed to be scottish!!!!View attachment 310406surely the new M.E. patch isnt gonna be like this all the time??

I'm curious what tweaks people made to their tactics to compensate for this patch. It seems to have hurt my current ones pretty badly.

Managing Boro and on a 21 match unbeaten run on the old patch i was dreaming of a prem title :)

First match on the new patch and a 6-2 hammering by Spurs :(

Back to the tactical drawing board then :S