UPDATE 13.2 RELEASED for Football Manager 2013

I hope the issue is fixed regarding not being able to get a feeder club to boost rep in another country. I just won the Champions League with Hearts in 2020 and had this rejected twice every season. Just asked for it again... We'll see what happens...

Dont know if to be happy or sad about this patch, it seems good on paper but i just played a match where i was losing and my keeper decides to go crazy. He travels with the ball on his feets towards the middle line and almost gets to it then he passes to the enemy striker who luckily failed his half pitch shot, i ended up winning the match but this made me tear my hair out... literally... maybe i need a small break from this game until they finish patching it. Also while typing this i remembered another happening in previous match where one of my players was traveling with the ball and then passes 2 meters ahead of him to no one and forgot the ball was there, basically giving them the possession for no good reason at all

Can you post the video?

Dont have youtube account mate.

But went back thru my last game an tried to capture it...

View attachment 292566

OK..it doesnt look as bad as i remember it, but still 4 players to close him down!
Knox is my RB..the 4 players closing down are my 2 CB's, anchor an LB.
I could understand the LCB going to help out, an maybe the anchor...but both CB's. This did happen a few times, but believe it or not this is the only time i conceded! They got lucky :)

Last edited:
Afraid to say when i play a online network game i still crash on viewing tactics or backrooom advice screen when joining an online game, please help me

I hope the issue is fixed regarding not being able to get a feeder club to boost rep in another country. I just won the Champions League with Hearts in 2020 and had this rejected twice every season. Just asked for it again... We'll see what happens...

Rejected again... Total joke!!!

yeah I'm getting 50 e-mails a day about predictions for every match in every league...anyone figured out how to fix this yet?
Hehe, same here. You can unsubscribe on the right but hopefully that doesn't remove all relevant mails from that league/cup as I like it the way it was but getting predictions for every match for all leagues I'm subscribed to is a bit too much.

Since my update the game won't run for me. Anyone else having issues?

Just noticed thought would start new save wnt onto search list for players and found coentrao,varane,thiago,luiz,kroos,ramires,wilshere,chambelain all there and will to discuss terms for contract and prices are bargains to!!!!!!

IMO, set pieces where underrated in the previous patch. I only had 3 free kicks resulting on a goal, in 55 games!! And corners, i had 11 goals, 1st post routine with Vidic. Without Vidic, zero!

Now (don't have installed patch, still at work) i aim for the 2nd post and i don't get nothing, it's ridiculous!

If they are as you say, then we have to give it more time in training.

Yeah I agree for sure. I noticed first up that my free kicker taker could suddenly hit the target, but it wasn't direct free kick goals that were going in. It was ones from too far away where it was coming into the middle of the box, the keeper in poor position and the attacker scoring with a header. It was going for and against me so it's not a complaint as much as I'm wondering if anyone else found this. 4 free kicks and two long throws out of the 8 goals in two games, I've tried changing my defensive set pieces marking system to see if it's something tactical I need to look at now.

Wilshere (free kick attribute of 10) just scored 2 free kicks in 3 games for me... Before I'd be lucky to score from 1 free kick for all of 3 seasons with free kick 15+. Perhaps this is just luck, but I might consider getting good free kick takers now.

Since the update, player profile screens are not showing up in the same way as before.

View attachment 292607

Before the update, I had the full number of panels available, now just the 7 shown above. I've tried changing various setting in interface preferences but nothing yet (and haven't had any luck looking elsewhere). Any suggestions?

EDIT: Oh, and I should add that other screens where it automatically changes depending on screen size / resolution (such as the manager home screen) do seem to work still.

First game on the new patch, Man Utd at home vs Swansea. 28 shots (possibly my most with this tactic I've made) 9 clear cut chances (again probably my most) 57% possession (normally around 50 sometimes below) 87% pass completion (with this tactic it's normally 70-82) but only the 5 goals lol. If the patch continues this way, I'll love it!

First game on the new patch, Man Utd at home vs Swansea. 28 shots (possibly my most with this tactic I've made) 9 clear cut chances (again probably my most) 57% possession (normally around 50 sometimes below) 87% pass completion (with this tactic it's normally 70-82) but only the 5 goals lol. If the patch continues this way, I'll love it!

I've had the complete opposite, in my first 3 games on the new patch I've had almost 70 attempts on goal across all matches, I've scored 3 goals.....

I've had the complete opposite, in my first 3 games on the new patch I've had almost 70 attempts on goal across all matches, I've scored 3 goals.....

I was getting annoyed because my players were missing clear cut chances (a lot of them) and scoring the harder chances.

I think this update has messed FaceGen up, a couple of my regens look different =/

Also not impressed with defending. Just played my 2nd game. Scored 9 goals in 2 games, but conceded 5. 2 to Swansea 3 to Wolves... Still won both games but it's a bit ridiculous!

Playing as Newcastle, I'd gone 14 games unbeaten from the start on the season. Worked hard to create some decent tactics for myself. I logged on this evening to see the new update; I played one game, Man utd and lost 7 ****** nil :O
I have never complained about this game as I love football and FM. But 7 nil :O
I'd beaten Man City, Chelsea and Arsenal with my tactics and then...well you get the picture