France 2-1 Uruguay.

France will be nervy and I think they may go behind. They do have a good squad though. They will win this. Just.

If the bees buzz continues this might turn into one of the worst world cup. ****** **** no chants, no shouts, all you can hear is that irritating sound from first min to last. No variations also. Monotonic. No ooos aaahsss.

Don't be so melodramatic. <)

France 3-1, Think they will dominate despite form, But Think Urguay have got a top class upfront and will defo score one

France 3-2 Uruaguay

Goalscorers:
Ribery, Anelka(x2)
Forlan (x2)

Urugay to win , they have better strikers ( forlan + suarez ) and they're overall better than france right now.

On the predictions thing I said

Uruguay 0-1 France.

Going to stick with that, but wouldn't be surprised in any way at all if Uruguay came out comfortable winners.

Suarez and Forlan :wub:

France are *****, I can't see them scoring.

Uruguay rubbish? France are rubbish and their manager is a total ***... Can't even win against China...

Uruguay 2-1

I dont think that France are great but I just think that with the players that they have will come good on the big stage and dont really think that Uruguay have anyone like that. Maybe Forlan, but he cant do it on his own.

I dont think that France are great but I just think that with the players that they have will come good on the big stage and dont really think that Uruguay have anyone like that. Maybe Forlan, but he cant do it on his own.

Uruguay are better than you might think, they have some very good attacking players, I think they might have too much for France who are in a total state at the moment. People think England have got it bad jesus christ France are falling apart at the seams.

Suarez? He's been in amazing form at Ajax.

I suppose. They have only really produced sub-standard performances under Domenech you have to admit. Individual brilliance from the likes of Ribery may get France through.

But I would not trust Domenech to manage an under 5's side...

Yea maybe Suarez is a decent player, I have only ever seen him on FM never seen him play for real. I just think that the experience of the french players will get them through in what isnt a particularly tough group. The other three will have to fight it out for 2nd.

I truly hope that Uruguay demolish France.

C'mon Suárez! Cut in and lash one into the net.

Really can't see the French winning, perhaps a draw - let's hope for some goals (H)

Nobody of you hanst mentioned Edison Cavani. He is also top class forward, but i hope Uruguay get something from that game, with good defence antything is possible. Going for a draw, 1 - 1 (Cavani)