France were pretty poor but I dont know what all the fuss is about Suarez. He was ****.

I found it hilarious when Henry appealed for handball, oh the irony...

did anyone see henry claiming the uruguay player had hand balled it he has no right to claim for handball the cheeky ****** :p

Glad that France didn't score in the end. Clearly the other game was better but at least France didn't win this.

also lol @ Henry asking for handball

Loved the Henry handball appeal. Oh, the beautiful irony.

I'm glad France didn't even look close to winning this. It's going to be a really close group now. Diaby was the best player I thought, all the other French players didn't look like they cared.

Mexico and South Africa to qualify :D

am i the only one who thinks ribery is really over rated ??

Great work by Uruguay defensively. Especially doubling Ribery all the time. Diego Godin was good. And that last header after the free kick was immense

France were pretty terrible, but saying that Uruguay weren't great either although I suppose for them the point is worth more. I honestly cannot see France beating anybody in the group if they carry on playing like that. Diaby was by far their best player and even he didn't play particularily well, alot worse than the opening game and I hope South Africa and Mexico progress. Domenech is making stranger decisions than Maradona, I would never have taken off Gourcouff and Govou got 100 times more game time than he deserved, also France were crying out for somebody like Benzema or Nasri with a few ideas, shame they were left at home.

rubbish game and frank ribery was just utter rubbish

Great work by Uruguay defensively. Especially doubling Ribery all the time.

^ This. If you watch Ribery when he recieved the ball, he always had two ot more Uruguayans snapping at his heels. When he did get free (see ball into Govou) he looked dangerous.

wasnt just ribery, the whole team as a whole was dismally lacking in ideas but then we've heared timt and tim again how disjointed the squad it. and how nasri didnt go is beyond me, he sould have started where govou played.

^ This. If you watch Ribery when he recieved the ball, he always had two ot more Uruguayans snapping at his heels. When he did get free (see ball into Govou) he looked dangerous.

i dont think he is over rated just over this game when ever i have seen him play which is quite a few times now he hasnt done nuffin special and no he isnt a terrible player he is good but over rated in my opinion

Domenech just proved what a complete eejit he is by sticking Gignac on the right, not a brain cell on the lad. Blanc should steady the ship when he comes in

Benzema and Gignac up front for France. Nasri and Ribery supporting them on the wings.

C'mon Raymond its pretty obvious :)

Domenech just proved what a complete eejit he is by sticking Gignac on the right, not a brain cell on the lad. Blanc should steady the ship when he comes in
hes a bizarre bizarre man.

---------- Post added at 02:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 AM ----------

Benzema and Gignac up front for France. Nasri and Ribery supporting them on the wings.

C'mon Raymond its pretty obvious :)
nasri and benzema arent at the world cup

very boring match, both teams are pretty poor and lacked ideas in the final 3rd. i hope this is the end of the awfull matches in the world cup.

Domenech is awful. I'm pretty sure Zidane and Vieira ran the team in 2006. The guy is clueless. Thankfully he'll be gone after the tournament. For a group of such talented players, they have awful guidance under Domenech.