What A boring half, Anelka should have not been greedy and let the ball run through for Govou

how anelka got picked for frances squad i do not know he is dreadful and this is coming from a chelsea fan

Anelka is being far too gready and feels he can do it all by himself. Personally I have never rated him and Diaby's probably been MOTM so far. oO)

Anelka is being far too gready and feels he can do it all by himself. Personally I have never rated him and Diaby's probably been MOTM so far. oO)

You have never rated Anelka in his whole career?!

Diaby has been good this game and I hope it continues. If he can perform well on the biggest stage in football then he will be more confident when he comes back to play for Arsenal next season.

Diaby has been good this game and I hope it continues. If he can perform well on the biggest stage in football then he will be more confident when he comes back to play for Arsenal next season.

Hes been awesome, Frances best player by far, Top ball he played through but Greedy Anelka ruined it, Please do this for Arsenal next year, On the other team Forlan has been the only one causing problems with a few good runs and one decent shot

Forlan's been good, and the Uruguayan defence, Godin in particular, have been producing some tidy tackles. Ribery has been being double marked out of the game.

My word, Forlan has a wonderful first touch.

Last edited:
Have to say, Diaby has looked good all game.

the refs have been very good in the opening games go far

yawn what a boring game
12087-Clay-Sculpture-Of-Woman-Yawning-Clipart-Picture.jpg

this free kick could be massive....

France have looked so un-convincing, and only looked half good since Uruguay gone to 1o.men. gignac,winger?

I honestly thought this was going to be the more intresting game out of the two tonight, Proved wrong, Quite enjoyed SA vs Mexico, where as this game I found myself..Quite bored with not much chances created..Refs been spot on so far..