France was pretty crappy today , but you also have to credit Urugay for their off-the-ball movement and their defensive work ... forlan is MOM for me , gourcuff had a really bad game and evra had some good and dangerous forward runs. All in all a pretty boring match , with a defensive minded uruguay and perfect discipline tactic.

I just do not understand the logic of playing Ribery down the middle and Gignac wide right, Domenech is obviously taking his tips from Maradona.

I just do not understand the logic of playing Ribery down the middle and Gignac wide right, Domenech is obviously taking his tips from Maradona.

At least Maradona plays wingers on the wing and strikers through the middle! If Domenech took charge of Argentina, Messi would be playing defensive mid and Veron would be a poacher by the end of the week.

What a load of ****.

Atleast the most boring game of the WC has gone and passed, nothing can compare to the shitness of that game.

Awful game. France looked like they were all over the place at times, and Uruguay's front partnership seemed like they hated each other.

The South Africa v Mexico game was far, far better in terms of entertainment.

Disappointing match all over. Uruguay defended well, and only Forlan showed glimpse of attacking will.

France were just terrible and tbh i can't see them advancing very far this time. Ribery was weak too.

To be honest, the 1st game tomorrow is Greece v South Korea...

.. so it's not really jinxing it when you expect a **** game ;)

you can bet your life on it though, because that game looks dreadful, its going to be an epic 4-3 or summet XD

I knew France weren't going to put on a show today and I knew Uruguay would hold them to a draw. Very interesting group after the first day.

And what's all this hype about Gourcuff? (Media) I thought this guy was going to run the show. Also I would love for Arsenal to sign Toulalan. Just the type of player we need tough tackling and always giving 100%.

And what's all this hype about Gourcuff? (Media) I thought this guy was going to run the show. Also I would love for Arsenal to sign Toulalan. Just the type of player we need tough tackling and always giving 100%.
its not hype hes top class. but france didnt turn up,their squad is a shambles and the manager is a buffoon.

No wonder why they said it was one of the Death´s Group. All teams tied, 2 games to go. Even though SA and Mexico have the goal advantage now. So far, SA and Mexico have played better than the other, but then again, lets see what they can do against the individual class of France, or the gutted defense of Uruguay. Tough prediction imo.

It was a good day of football until I sat for an hour and a half watching this,hoping France would do well.

France are not going past the last sixteen of the tournament.