23. Kevin Boateng (out 78')
10. Stephen Appiah (in 78')
6. Anthony Annan
21. Kwadwo Asamoah
3. Asamoah Gyan

Last edited:
Hope ghana win, probs USA will unfortunately win

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoping for a good game for the neutral. :) Don't really care about the result for this, so give me some goals and I'll be happy.

Think and hope it will be ghana. Though Donavon is in fine fine form, and could prove to much for ghana's slightly shakey defence..it will be a tight one though, but i'll go with 2-1 to ghana.

Donovan is in fine form and USA have Clint Dempsey and Michale Bradly so they should progress

USA have had two goals disallowed in two games straight now. They where both legit goals and should have stood and therefore USA will smash Ghana

USA have had two goals disallowed in two games straight now. They where both legit goals and should have stood and therefore USA will smash Ghana

Good deduction there. <)

Ghana for me. Can see it being a little upset, but as Billy said, plenty of goals and I shall be happy.

i want ghana to win but i feel america will have to much going forward.

i want ghana to win but i feel america will have to much going forward.
ghana are defensive very mean, and great on the counter. they will pack the mid as they are playing 4-2-3-1, forcing USA to play more direct balls. 2-1 ghana

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:23 PM ----------

come on!!!! my parents are literally dancing right now

Woooo. I hope Ghana win, probably by a 2-1 scoreline. Love Ghana ever since I won the WC with them in FM.

over the moon! made KP Boateng my dream team captain this morning and he repays me well ha! ;)

Come on Ghana; if Ghana win I am guaranteed £5 through the Sure for men sweepstake :)

i though ghana would play on the counter, but they are bossing them

Ghana looking good thank god, really want to see them beat the USA as I think they're the only africain team still in the World Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.