USA v Ghana Thread

Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My pre tournament prediction of Ghana being dark horses is looking good.

Annan looks a real player.

adrian chiles "bill clinton is acting like football expert there, what does he know?"

i suspect more than you adrian. he really ****** me off

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

oh go Ghana! i will be buying u guys for lower league football in FM if u win :p
good luck with that, some of play quite high level club football

Ghana's keeper has made some epic saves not just in this game but all of Ghana's games.

Ghana's keeper has made some epic saves not just in this game but all of Ghana's games.

Yeh I've noticed him make some great saves, the new Vincent Enyeama?

Ghana are playing well and showing some real skill, might be a good thing that England weren't playing this game. The problem is alot of their players are having very selfish shots when a pass would be a better option so hope it foesn't come back to haunt them. I can't stand the American team.

what a tackle.

the USA are doing, what i said they needed to do at the start, make more direct passes and try and bypass the ghanains midfield

oh for god sake :( this is the only way USA was going to get back in this game...

if USA score again it will either be a late scramble or a penalty, mark my words.

What a finish to put Ghana 2-1 up. I didn't see this coming.

If USA lose I will love watching them cry :)

******* yes Ghana, I think they play Uruguay in the Quaters? Should be a good game and possibly winnable for them. |)

Status
Not open for further replies.