USA v Ghana Thread

Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to sympathise with the United States,despite our disappointing draw with them earlier in the group stages.They did well,they just shot themselves their feet with poor defensive mistakes and paid the price for it.

Well done Ghana,let's see how they can hold their own in the final eight - Brazil rematch maybe?

Brilliant result, ****** me off watching on ITV though, the commentators were ridiculous, acting as if all of Ghana are the same as Africa (just like France are the same as all Europe. Of course. -_-), and acting as if Ghana are like complete minnows and USA are the worlds best.

I'm loving how excited Desailly is getting though, legend he is.

Marcel Desailly haha, ledge :)

the one thing that realy ****** me off tonight was peter drurys massively partronising view of ghana and africa. ****

Ghana played a solid game, it was admirable until the excessive time wasting started (waste time WHILE playing football please! Don't lay there like a lump of sticks)

We just don't have the talent or experience working with each other at the back, our midfield is for the most part a tad young, and our strikers are too young.

Maybe in 4 more years..............

Ghana played a solid game, it was admirable until the excessive time wasting started (waste time WHILE playing football please! Don't lay there like a lump of sticks)

We just don't have the talent or experience working with each other at the back, our midfield is for the most part a tad young, and our strikers are too young.

Maybe in 4 more years..............
they were out on their feet to be fair, but it was excessive. dont think it was down to inexperience, just costly errors. remeber the ghana was very young on average. just dont think it was your day. but no doubt you will bounce back come 2014. commiserations though. i have a massive new found respect for bob bradley though, hope he sticks around

Marcel, if you loved Ghana that much, you should have turned out for them

Marcel, if you loved Ghana that much, you should have turned out for them
he can still love them, and not turn out for them, its his heritage. i was bouncing off the walls when they won even though i support england, cos its my heritage

Status
Not open for further replies.