Utd - AC Milan

If Milan play like they played in the weekend then we will have a field day. They had Beckham, Pirlo and Ambrosini playing the same role in CM, not too promising

would love to see it as 1-0 to ac so utd r still going through then in 90th minute beckham hits a winner infront of the utd fans would be brilliant :D

United need someone with experience at right back. Rafael was tormented by Ronaldinho in the first leg

Man Utd: Van der Sar, Neville, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Fletcher, Scholes, Park, Valencia, Nani, Rooney. Subs: Kuszczak, Berbatov, Rafael Da Silva, Jonathan Evans, Obertan, Gibson, Diouf.
AC Milan: Abbiati, Abate, Bonera, Thiago Silva, Jankulovski, Flamini, Pirlo, Ambrosini, Huntelaar, Borriello, Ronaldinho. Subs: Dida, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Seedorf, Zambrotta, Favalli, Beckham.

you wanted experience well you got Neville. Much prefer Evans playing there.

What a ball from Nevlle tho. he been good tonite, so has ferdinand

Must admit, United have been good so far.

Another header for Rooney :O

He's some player
Not liking the way we are sitting back though
I imagine Becks will get a run
Finish up 3-0 id say

I'm watching this on ATDHE.net and the Italian commentary is hilarious simply on how they say "Wayne Rooney"
We should close the game out from here, stranger things have happened though

ac milans team are too old and slow too keep up with a team like utd i knew man utd would win it easy and at the moment its 3-0 and it could end up being more

I saw my mate the other day,
He said to me he saw the white Pele,
So I asked, who is he?
He goes by the name of Wayne Rooney,
Wayne Rooney, Wayne Rooney,
He goes by the name of Wayne Rooney

United defo through, well played.

I saw my mate the other day,
He said to me he saw the white Pele,
So I asked, who is he?
He goes by the name of Wayne Rooney,
Wayne Rooney, Wayne Rooney,