Utd - AC Milan

talk about sending a message to the rest of europe, we have just been simply amazing tonight. quater finals here we come!

how hilarious ronaldo's madrid are about to get knocked while we march on with a thrashing.
why is real madrid viewed as the biggest club??

well, united are ***** arent they....

***** this link im watching, theres a song for beckham on it hilarious.

Stand Up. and be counted.

thats what the lads did tonite. from this reult. my i say the season will turn. and we will storm to prem and champ legue double. we fer No-one. lets get barca in the next round.

Stand Up. and be counted.

thats what the lads did tonite. from this reult. my i say the season will turn. and we will storm to prem and champ legue double. we fer No-one. lets get barca in the next round.

noo, lets get arsenal and knock them out with ease again!

I'm still trying to figure out how Leonardo got the AC Milan job. He seems like a lovely fella but Ancelotti he really isn't.

I don't think Ancelotti is that gret anyways tbh :/ yeah 2 champions leagues, but one scudetto

I don't think Ancelotti is that gret anyways tbh :/ yeah 2 champions leagues, but one scudetto

2 champions leagues AND one scudetto surely :S I don't see how that isn't good.

I'm still trying to figure out how Leonardo got the AC Milan job. He seems like a lovely fella but Ancelotti he really isn't.

To be fair, he had a dodgy start in the Serie A but has turned it around, his squad isn't good enough to really compete with United these days, he's not done too badly considering its his first year as Manager but still, I suppose AC could of appoint someone with more experience.

2 champions leagues AND one scudetto surely :S I don't see how that isn't good.

the 2 champions league titles are a fantastic achievment but I dont think one scudetto is good in 8 years.

the 2 champions league titles are a fantastic achievment but I dont think one scudetto is good in 8 years.

Maybe you do have a point, but didn't the match fixing scandal thingy in Italy happen during those 8 years?

Maybe you do have a point, but didn't the match fixing scandal thingy in Italy happen during those 8 years?

in which case should have made it easier with Juve being relelgated along with Florntina etc.

in which case should have made it easier with Juve being relelgated along with Florntina etc.

And Milan getting docked points? It says on Wikipedia they were docked 30 points in the 2005/2006 season so i'd say thatd make winning the title a tad tricky. Not to mention Inter buying Ibra in that season (I think).

Yeah but that proves Milan were cheating aswell. Obviously they weren't as good at it.

I certainly agree, he just doesn't have the credentials for such a high profile position in football in my opinion.