Utd - AC Milan

I see us coming out all guns blazing and scoring early then sitting on it.
But I see them scoring after about an hour and then us just soaking up the pressure and maybe scoring a late one on the break..

@Taylor...

I think Fergie will go 4-4-2 because we are at home and have the advantage so he doesn't really have to keep it tight. I think we'll go 4-4-2 to start and then depending on how the first 20-25 minutes or so go we will either keep it at 4-4-2 or maybe change it to a 4-3-3 to settle it down more.

Should be an interesting game though, going to be very tactical!
Looks like i know fergusons tactics slightly better than you.(H);)
Man Utd: Van der Sar, Neville, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Fletcher, Scholes, Park, Valencia, Nani, Rooney. Subs: Kuszczak, Berbatov, Rafael Da Silva, Jonathan Evans, Obertan, Gibson, Diouf.
AC Milan: Abbiati, Abate, Bonera, Thiago Silva, Jankulovski, Flamini, Pirlo, Ambrosini, Huntelaar, Borriello, Ronaldinho. Subs: Dida, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Seedorf, Zambrotta, Favalli, Beckham.

you wanted experience well you got Neville. Much prefer Evans playing there.

Evans at rb?oO) He has never ****** played there.XD

That was a lot easier than i expected.(H)

Ferguson doesn't usually do 442 in Europe, especially the big games.

To be fair, he had a dodgy start in the Serie A but has turned it around, his squad isn't good enough to really compete with United these days, he's not done too badly considering its his first year as Manager but still, I suppose AC could of appoint someone with more experience.

Yeah, but that squad needs a pretty severe cull of some of those aging former stars. Don't think Leonardo has the reputation to go to Berlusconi and demand it happens though.

yeah ferguson doesnt play 4-4-2, isnt he a 4-4-1-1 man? i dont know his tactics well but im pretty sure he doesnt play 4-4-2

thats about right. ferguson hasnt played 4-4-2 in a big european game since 2003. even when it lines up looking like one, it never plays like that, there will always be 3 central mids, either with 3 proper mids, or one of the wingers tucking into the centre. and the out and out 4-4-2 (on paper) actually plays like a 4-2-3-1.

Was working the game tonight, was such a good atmosphere - theres something about Champions League games that you just can't beat haha! To hear the reception Beckham got was unbelievable.

Looks like i know fergusons tactics slightly better than you.(H);)

Evans at rb?oO) He has never ****** played there.XD

That was a lot easier than i expected.(H)

how hard can it be though for a proffessional CB to play at RB. nevilles played At CB and LB for utd before. even hargreaves has played for.

Great win for us!
Arsenal or Chelski in the next round to batter them and then we'll take Barcelona, then anyone to win!! XD

this is coming from a chelsea supporter

wayne rooney is the best player in the world