v0lliz

Reaction score
This years version of my 433. Love it or hate it, whatever your heart desires :p

Played a full season with Barcelona, only dropped seven points in the league (their attacking trio is ridiculous).
Currently on a LFC season, dropped 5 points so far so guess ill end up around 95ish points.
View attachment 202150
So far i haven't found a deadly corner routine, im currently just using something that makes sense to me. LB or RB takes corners. (this will be updated if anyone can come up with something more efficient).

If you can get your hands on a LB/RB with long flat bullet throw, do that! As IRL one of these guys will cause trouble for the opposition upfield.

Im not using any OI and my assman takes care of training for me.

Im not saying this will win you every game, but it seems to be doing ok. (Please dont give me **** about this not working for a lower league team. Not my cup of tea, make your own tactic ;))

View attachment 202147

Updated 9th des! to v4.0.0
This version seem to hold up better in tough away games, haven't tested it in home games as i think its not needed.
Changes:
- Moved BWM to DMC position and giving him defensive duty
- Changed the two DLFsupp to DFdef helps with defendig from the front.
- Added xradicalx's set pieces for defending and attacking corners, better goal ratio (LB takes right/RB takes left)
View attachment 201358

***********************Communtiy Feedback******************************
996196d1449570565-v0lliz-433-fm16-barcav0lliz.jpg

Last edited:
You're tactic on fm 15 was the best .
Gonna test this with Leicester City , 1st seaon !

Loved your fm 15 one! lets see what this has too offer :)

Hi Volliz, the striker are left foot on left side and right foot on right side or inverted?

You did just reply "BEST!" though, in all honesty.

This years version of my 433. Love it or hate it, whatever your heart desires :p

Played a full season with Barcelona, only dropped seven points in the league (their attacking trio is ridiculous).
Currently on a LFC season, dropped 5 points so far so guess ill end up around 95ish points.
View attachment 995913
So far i haven't found a deadly corner routine, im currently just using something that makes sense to me. LB or RB takes corners. (this will be updated if anyone can come up with something more efficient).

If you can get your hands on a LB/RB with long flat bullet throw, do that! As IRL one of these guys will cause trouble for the opposition upfield.

Im not saying this will win you every game, but it seems to be doing ok. (Please dont give me **** about this not working for a lower league team. Not my cup of tea, make your own tactic ;))

View attachment 995922

You're tactic on fm 15 was the best .

o.png

View attachment 995913

View attachment 995922
I think I'll choose the second option: Love it!
It for the first time in FM16 when I have such an insane start of the season playing with Barcelona:
European Supercup: Sevilla - Barcelona 4-6
Spanish Supercup 1st leg: At. Bilbao - Barcelona 2-0.... Since this moment I was starting to think:"Another tactic that doesn't works..."
Spanish Supercup 2nd leg: Barcelona - At.Bilbao 5-0... Nothing to comment: was 4-0 at the break...
First matchday in Liga BBVA:
Real Madrid played first and they won 6-0 away... ****, what an impressive start of season they have!
But then it happened: At. Bilbao - Barcelona 1-7...
Now, this must be frustrating: you win 6-0 in the first game, but you are on the second place...

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

It's ironic you are saying LLM is not your cup of tea as I found your tactic last year to be one of the best for LLM that I came across.

This is a tactic I will definitely give a shot, thank you for sharing :)

Feels a lot like last years tactic for sure.

View attachment 201897

Also won cup and ECC.

Some very shaky away performances against top teams (which was the case last year as well tbh). Super lucky to not lose against Real Madrid, Man Utd, Valencia, Arsenal, PSG etc. away. But I think just getting better defensive defenders would fix that. Pique, Bartra, Vermaelen are to technical. Think with quicker central defenders with 18+ defensive attributes it would fix that. At home it's perfect.

I was messing around a lot with your 2.2.1 version as well, but ended up using the one you post here for the last 4-5 months. I changed the BWM to DLP (defend) though as I really hate the BWM role atm, and it really fits Busquets better.

If someone can find a decent corner set up soon this would be perfect.

i know a decent coner set up but i dont know i configure pm and i send the tactic for test coner setup

Screenshot of players stats mate?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

too much offensive away against big team you get torn apart