Hey man! Nice results. DId you use his tactic but change the DM to BWM?

Hi V0lliz

I am currently testing your tactic. Won both games, 1st one by 2-0 against Victoria Koln in the German Cup and the 2nd one at home by 2-1 in the league. Wouldnt it better to have a BWM instead of a DM?

It is a BMW but in the DMC position :p I need to test some more, it might be better to have him in the MC position. Further testing tonight :D

So move the DM up or leave as is?

Well, on FM15 it was no luck with him in DMC pos, this actually works on FM16. However the team lines up a lil different, you'll loose a lil "punch" in midfield but having this guy in DMC pos will help the defenders out. The CB no longer need to rush out and deal with a player waiting to play a through ball for a striker. Now the DMC deals with that. I guess its pros and cons, plus whatever suits your players the best. But you'll never go wrong with him in MC pos, its tried and true :p

Actually, I tried it against your mediocre Liverpool side lol, and won 1-0 at home. I will try the DMC position in the tactic in my next match away to Spurs and see if it really makes a difference.

Actually, I tried it against your mediocre Liverpool side lol, and won 1-0 at home. I will try the DMC position in the tactic in my next match away to Spurs and see if it really makes a difference.

I found it very helpful against teams who play 42318-|

I used your tactic with the DM in place and lost 1-0 away to Spurs. One thing I have noticed, my team creates lots of shots but less than 10% on target. For the Spurs game, 9 shots only 1 on target and its a very low scoring tactic.

So far 7 games into my season in the VNL and ive won 3-1, 1-1 draw, 2-2 draw, 4-2 win, 3-2 L, 2-1 W, 2-1 W

vOlliz 4-3-3 on FM15 is still giving me a lot of success. Would love to gain the same on FM16. Ipswich have won everything in England because of vOlliz tactical knowledge.