is this workable with 15.3.2 ?

That's the version most are playing I believe? It's what I've been playing since it was out anyways.

Season 2 with FC United

View attachment 224460View attachment 224459

Safe to say we beat the odds, big time. I really underestimated the jump in quality of this league. Will definitely spend more time improving the squad before the next season.

FC United 3rd season

View attachment 224232

Rough start as we lost 4 of the first 7 matches. We didn't deserve to lose any of them though so I just kept going and it was a walk in the park in the end.

Haven't found a good assistant/coach for OIs yet, so I tried creating my own based on what I've seen people like Tassotti do in other saves. He slightly changes stuff based on the player though, but this is the closest I came to a "base".

View attachment 224231

Hard to say if it works as my defenders are ****, but we dominated every single match in the league at least.

Hi tommi! I'm trying to use this tactic but i see some problems, above all in the defense. I mean: i see that the team has 2 blocks: one are the defenders and the midfielders, the other one are the strikers, too far from the line of the midfielders and they (the 3 strikers) don't help in the pressing... It's normal?

Last edited:
Hi tommi! I'm trying to use this tactic but i see some problems, above all in the defense. I mean: i see that the team has 2 blocks: one are the defenders and the midfielders, the other one are the strikers, too far from the line of the midfielders and they (the 3 strikers) don't help in the pressing... It's normal?

I have no idea how it looks tbh, I only play with commentary. Sometimes I watch the goals after the match is done, but I never watch highlights.

Defense is definitely the worst part of this tactic though. There's been plenty of attempts at fixing that, you could try some of the edits in the OP, but personally I like the original. I don't really care if we concede 1-2 per game when we score so many.

If you get a good assistant/coach for Opposition Instructions you can easily get below 1 goal a game conceded though. Maybe try having the wide strikers man mark the oppsition wingers? I haven't tried it, but "man marking midfield with striker" is popular in some other tactics on here.

In the end this tactic is about scoring goals though. It's given me more than 200 goals in the league with 4 different teams. And it's won me the Champions League with both Celtic and Rosenborg, so I think it's worth the occasional game with 4-5 goals against.

Hi Tommy, the two side strikers are inverted foot or right on right and left on left?

Hi Tommy, the two side strikers are inverted foot or right on right and left on left?

I don't think it really matters. I prefer left foot on left and right foot on right throughout my whole team if possible though. Left foot on left seem to give more assists, but less goals for him, but it might just be my imagination. Best would be to have 2 footed players on SCL/R and MCL/R I think, but that's not gonna happen unless you're a big team.

FC United 4th season.

View attachment 224102View attachment 224101

Had a bad period just around Christmas when my best goalie and central defender both got injured. Conceded 22 goals in 8 matches, winning just one of those, while they were out. Got back on track fast when they came back though. Another promotion

FC United 5th season

View attachment 223737View attachment 223736

Slow start again, winning just 3 of the first 8 matches. Then the new guys started clicking and we went 27-2-1 in the next 30 matches to clinch the title. Just sticking with it even when things go bad for 2-3 games is key. Good run in the FA Cup as well, beating Arsenal and Liverpool, but Citys attacking force was to strong in the final. I don't think we have any chance of winning the Premier League next season with our resources, but I'm confident we'll stay up easily, even if I don't strengthen the squad.

So 5 promotions in a row with this tactic now. Can't really ask for more.

I don't think we have any chance of winning the Premier League next season with our resources, but I'm confident we'll stay up easily, even if I don't strengthen the squad.

Or we could just storm it.

View attachment 223372

Would have been done before Easter if Man Utd wasn't so strong.

Terrible defense. Conceded 38 goals in the first 19 matches (2 per game), but still only lost 2 of those. Played on "standard" mentality for the last 19 matches and conceded 17. Hard to say if the mentality was the key or just players gelling though.

Think that's the last I'll post from this. This place seems completely dead. Guess people are waiting for FM2016.

Or we could just storm it.

View attachment 956356

Would have been done before Easter if Man Utd wasn't so strong.

Terrible defense. Conceded 38 goals in the first 19 matches (2 per game), but still only lost 2 of those. Played on "standard" mentality for the last 19 matches and conceded 17. Hard to say if the mentality was the key or just players gelling though.

Think that's the last I'll post from this. This place seems completely dead. Guess people are waiting for FM2016.

which of the tactics in this thread are you using exactly mate? :)