I'm having no success with this tactic. I've played about 20-25 games with Southampton, season 4 total but 1st season for me. I win about 50% of the games we should win, 15% draw and the rest loss. Of the games we shouldn't win we lose 100%. Over 20 games in total my 3 strikes scored a total of 9 goals.

The tactic is allowing for plenty of shots on goal, but a lot of tactics do that. Clearly I'm missing something here. My team is solid, very solid. I've even got a couple of top notch strikers, yet they can't score at all. I have no problem conceding goals though.

I'm having no success with this tactic. I've played about 20-25 games with Southampton, season 4 total but 1st season for me. I win about 50% of the games we should win, 15% draw and the rest loss. Of the games we shouldn't win we lose 100%. Over 20 games in total my 3 strikes scored a total of 9 goals.

The tactic is allowing for plenty of shots on goal, but a lot of tactics do that. Clearly I'm missing something here. My team is solid, very solid. I've even got a couple of top notch strikers, yet they can't score at all. I have no problem conceding goals though.

i have exactly similar story with Predator from TTF. god knows why it's not working for me as it working for other guys :). well, anyway that's good that we have a lot of good tactics to try and use. thank god for fm-base ;).

i have exactly similar story with Predator from TTF. god knows why it's not working for me as it working for other guys :). well, anyway that's good that we have a lot of good tactics to try and use. thank god for fm-base ;).

Yeah, Predator is working amazingly for me. I just really like 4-3-3 tactics so I want this one to work :p

Yeah, Predator is working amazingly for me. I just really like 4-3-3 tactics so I want this one to work :p

i don't have screenshot right now, but i won league A with Macae, predicted 20 on 20, bets 5000:1, and second half of season i played with tactic based on that tweaked by ILoveLamp, u can find it here - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-15-tactics/331685-does-anyone-play-fmc.html
instant result with play for the win match plan, maybe try this one? it's 4-3-3 as well, it's working amazingly for me, home and away (;

Why don't you clean up the OP man? :D

It's really hard to understand.

With Fullbacks:
ILoveLamp tweak (posted in another topic) (no AF)
433 volliz original 2.0 (no AF)
433 volliz mod (AF)
BombardmentAway (JS tweak topic) (AF)

With wingbacks:
BombardmentHome (JS tweak topic) (AF)

These are the the lastest tactics right?

What about the set pieces in other tactics?

Last edited:
I hope someone can help me. I'm just wondering what whould be best tactic for patch 15.3.2. Im playing with Rosario Central having decent results but nothing special, I do evey single thing that is in OP, I have pretty good team, but sometimes they play good,sometimes they just look like lower league team. I tried every single tactic, tweak them....everything! Still nothing. Hoping vOlliz will do something to this tactic to make it better. Cheers

Played always with 433 v0lliz mod.

League table (undefeated)

58e93696b485a242f6720c418609a006.png

Competitions (won everything, FA CUP against Liverpool)

1de4e6920dc83cd991d0292ebc9dbed7.png

My team

61de966414e5739c9d07d109f3690bfc.png

Ive tried a few tactics, but the original one in particular and some of the various modding of it have to be some of the best tactics for 2015, so a huge thanks to Volliz .

I tend to see tactics and try them for a season, but keep coming back to this, its won me the World cup with England.

Brilliant Tactic, well worth giving it a go for those who havent tried it yet

I'm back to using this tactic again, it's just to much fun. Using the original one on attacking mentality for the entire season. Assistant OIs and Attacking Movement 50% training.

Unbeaten in the league scoring 219 goals. Some games we concede a lot, but I don't really care any more. If we score 4 to 10 almost every game we can concede a couple for all I care. Overall we concede less than 1 per match though, so it's actually not that bad.

View attachment 232108

All fixtures

View attachment 232111View attachment 232110

Won all but one game. Lost against Real Madrid away - Sorry, I mean against Keylor Navas.

View attachment 232109

Using players like De Bruyne, Götze, Mata, Neymar, Rooney, etc. on the APM positions is what really tips it over in terms of goals I think. Creative forward type goal scorers. Ronaldo scored 76, guess he's getting old.

I'm back to using this tactic again, it's just to much fun. Using the original one on attacking mentality for the entire season. Assistant OIs and Attacking Movement 50% training.

Unbeaten in the league scoring 219 goals. Some games we concede a lot, but I don't really care any more. If we score 4 to 10 almost every game we can concede a couple for all I care. Overall we concede less than 1 per match though, so it's actually not that bad.

View attachment 936621

All fixtures

View attachment 936612View attachment 936615

Won all but one game. Lost against Real Madrid away - Sorry, I mean against Keylor Navas.

View attachment 936618

Using players like De Bruyne, Götze, Mata, Neymar, Rooney, etc. on the APM positions is what really tips it over in terms of goals I think. Creative forward type goal scorers. Ronaldo scored 76, guess he's getting old.

Can you post which version of the tactic you did all this with please ?

Sure, it's this one : View attachment 231037

It's the very first one posted (the original), but I'm not sure it's in the OP any more. Only change I made was to throw ins - but I'm 99% sure it makes no difference if you have a player with the long throw ppm.

OI: I use Assistant with 18+ tactical knowledge (use a coach with it if I can't find an assistant, 18+ for clubs that can get someone with it obviously). I make sure the Assistant redo them 3-4 times per match, pre-match, half-time and around 70' when subs are made.

I arrange 8-10 friendlies before every season, at home against the worst teams I can find. I let my assistant play them - he's set to attend press conf. and tunnel interviews (if he has good motivation stat) and manage team in friendlies.

I set the tactic up in all 3 tactic slots.

For the friendlies I have team training set to General: Team Cohesion Very High at 50% (slider all the way to the left) - allow rest before and after and Match Prep: Match tactic.

After the last friendly match I change training to General: Team Cohesion Average at 50% and Match Prep: Attacking Movement allow rest after match, but not before match.

Individual training I just set to what ever I feel, but in general : Goalkeeper Defend, Central Defender Defend, Full Back Defend, Central Midfielder All, Adv. Playmaker All, Poacker Attack.

I ALWAYS try to get players with PPM possesses long throw. There's always options you can get almost no matter what team you are. Try Jonas Knudsen for DL and Eric Lichaj for DR for instance for around £2,5M total (do it over x months and you pay less than a million for 2 players that will basically win you 90% of the games you would otherwise draw/lose). And they are good enough to play in the ECC.

I set DL to take corners from right side and DR to take corners from left side (assuming DL has left foot and DR has right foot).

Setting up corner taker and throw in taker is VITAL! The formation is perfect for it and you won't get anywhere near the same results if you don't. So if you don't like corner/throw-in abuse, don't bother.

I'm playing with Ajax first season right now. Imo the worst Ajax team since I don't even know when. But we're cruising.

View attachment 231042

Some losses, but overall we're just scoring for fun and over-performing as expected. Using Knudsen and Lichaj as the full-backs.

Here's the Man Utd game. You see we actually gave them a good fight. LVG likes playing 343 though and that's one of the formations this tactic really struggle with defensively. Still if we had some better attackers we could easily have scored 5-6.

View attachment 231041

Here's the two other losses. As you can see we didn't deserve to lose any of them. Especially the Excelsior one.

View attachment 231040View attachment 231039

And here's a typical win against probably the best team in this league PSV.

View attachment 231038

The central striker is the one scoring most of the goals. Arkadiusz Milik is my choice at Ajax, he's got 34 in 21 so far. And imo he's not that good. I'd never consider buying him for a top European club.

Anyway, this tactic will give you amazing success if you just stick with it and don't mind the occasional crazy high scoring game. I've decided that I don't mind conceding a few goals as long as I win in the long run. Plus the amount of goals you can score sometimes is just to much fun.

Finished the Ajax season. Won everything.

Lost our captain Klaassen to AC Milan in January for £15M, and Fischer our main assist man to Fiorentina for £14,5M. And Boilesen to Man City for £5,5M - but he was 2nd choice to Knudsen anyway. Brought in Jonathan Calleri, Matias Kranevitter and Maximilian Meyer for money and made a couple more loan deals for Jese and James Wilson. Also Balanta joined after finishing his loan.

2nd half of the seasons fixtures - and the final table
View attachment 230915View attachment 230919

The one loss, against Man Utd - don't know how we lost that, but oh well.
View attachment 230916

The squad - with an average age of 21 years - guess you can win stuff with kids. Of course now my entire team is wanted by clubs in bigger leagues so I might have to rebuild again.
View attachment 230918

I'm not really surprised we managed to win the ECC. I had a very similar squad with Rosenborg of Norway when we did it with them. This tactic is just brilliant.

One last note. I noticed something when we played against Roma away - we were 3-0 up and all of a sudden they got 2 goals in 2 minutes. When I stopped the match and went into OIs I saw Destro had come on as a sub and he scored both goals. After my Assistant re-did the OIs (which was tight marking, hard tackling, weaker foot on him) they didn't score another. After that I put on tight marking, hard tackling, weaker foot on the SC in the OI screen like this :
View attachment 230917

I still let my Assistant do the OIs aswell, but now I'm not caught totally off guard when they change to a one striker formation. It seems to have worked well.

Bored with Ajax already after about half of the second season and having won every game except the European Super Cup.

Wanted to try a "smaller" team, like Championship, but I won't have time to play next week at all, so I went back to an old save with Nottingham Forest. Already got them promoted the first season with this tactic.

Here's how the Premier League is going so far ...

View attachment 230604View attachment 230603

Transfers, nothing to major. Lacazette the big deal and he's our top scorer with 19 in 21. Jack Hobbs is partnering Balanta in defense, so no wonder we're conceding a few. (6)

View attachment 230605
Changed team instructions before City game. Just clicked "More Direct Passing" and "Pump ball into box". Mostly cause I saw a few news reports saying we weren't direct enough and because most goals we concede seem to come 3-4 seconds after losing the ball. Not sure if it's working, but we've conceded 1 in 4 since then. Will continue with it and see how it goes.

Pretty amazing so far imo. Was always going to be a slow start with so many new players.

Thought we were gonna mess it up when Lacazette got injured for 4 weeks and we couldn't even score against West Ham, but we managed to come back, beating City away 4-1 and Liverpool home 5-1 to clinch it in the final round as Chelsea lost away to Arsenal. Honestly think we should have been well clear with that amount of points anyway. Seen the league won with much less points than that.

View attachment 230481

First season in the Prem. and we win it. Honestly don't get why this thread doesn't have 10x more replies. I've tried every "big" tactic on this forum thoroughly (more than one full season) and nothing compares imo. KillerBee comes close though. Not that I mind, it's their loss. :p

Thought we were gonna mess it up when Lacazette got injured for 4 weeks and we couldn't even score against West Ham, but we managed to come back, beating City away 4-1 and Liverpool home 5-1 to clinch it in the final round as Chelsea lost away to Arsenal. Honestly think we should have been well clear with that amount of points anyway. Seen the league won with much less points than that.

View attachment 940351

First season in the Prem. and we win it. Honestly don't get why this thread doesn't have 10x more replies. I've tried every "big" tactic on this forum thoroughly (more than one full season) and nothing compares imo. KillerBee comes close though. Not that I mind, it's their loss. :p

I concur :p I totally stopped trying to improve it as there is really no point. Great season you had there :) Thanks for your feedback!

Hey v0lliz, after testing most of the tactics on this site decided to go back to your 433 tactic(v0lliz - 433_JStweak_MessiLeosetpieces.fmf), but there`s only one problem with this tactic i`m using : IT`S TOO GOOD! :p
Winning the championship in the first season with most of the teams it`s not realistic but it`s fun. This is the best 433 tactic i`ve ever seen, even when i`m losing games it`s fun because i`m making big teams work hard for those points (6)

Thanks for this tactic, keep up the good work.

So I'm tryinh to comprehend the op. Which tactic works the best for the majority ? Also the LeoMessi's set piece tweaks are mandatory for the throw in exploit ?

Two seasons with Rangers

View attachment 228243View attachment 228242

Didn't have an assistant or coach with good tactical knowledge. The one I used just put on "weaker foot" on a few players in 99% of the matches. Which shows how important OIs are imo, cause we've conceded way to many goals. I'll try to get someone with 15+ tactical knowledge for the 3rd season, but I'm having a hard time attracting both players and staff atm.