v0lliz JS tweak topic Main Striker scoring 100+ goals each season

I no it nothing to do with the tactic, but there someone to can help me you best way to get good regens?:)

Balders it's not an update to the tactic just my season screen shots! Also a little tactical analysis

When I do season updates just assume I have won all comps, because I have! We are all here for the numbers and well this has been a crazy season, next 2 seasons may be even better considering with new regens I have a potential starting 11 with 6 players over 190 CA!

But this season here is the league table I broke my own goal scoring record 223 league goals (1 short of v0llizs best):
View attachment 269231

As you can see I eventually broke v0llizs main striker record of 69 actually smashing it out the water with my main striker scoring 88 goals in the league, very impressive, and to prove how effective having a left footer on the left and right footer on the right (with good crossing) I will post the player stats and you will see my left striker had an impressive 63 assists:
View attachment 269229

Also to round it off Andre the giant managed to also get 139 (yes you read that right) 139 goals in all competitions this season, one of the best hauls I have had out of a striker ever:
View attachment 269219

I will also post this screen to prove no database changes were made and I havent cheated:
View attachment 269227

The only tactical analysis I can take from this season is that maybe adding shoot more often on the middle striker leads to a few more goals, but also some PPMs that could be effective.
ST's: Plays one twos, places shots
APs: Shoots with power

Also I found playing on standard to be an effective method against a lot of teams, it seems on attacking sometimes your players rush everything which can be detrimental to the team sometimes. Standard everything builds up a lot slower and you seem to win a lot more throw ins and corners! Most games when I played with standard I was seeing 50+ shots, so just worth a go if you want to try it (especially against harder opponents)

Last edited:
i am bored seen team scoring 80% only via corner.... :/ most shoots concluded via this

Tripoli if you want open play goals this is not the tactic for you sorry! Unfortunately this is the way to break records this year

i´m not achieving my centre striker to score..
really dont know what i´m doing wrong anyway i am winning but most of goals come from the other two strikers or the midfield

really dont know what i´m doing wrong anyway i am winning but most of goals come from the other two strikers or the midfield
what i was talking about...:/

Okay main striker, add shoots more often, train ppm places shots! Make sure left striker is left footed and right striker is right footed

JS when you say using standard mentality seems to work are you using this home and away???

Mr G I would say try it im every game and see what the results you get, a lot of my suggestions will be trial and error.

As promised heres my new formation shape:
View attachment 269215

Played the champions league final with it 3 times won 7-2 6-2 and then 4-0...... may be worth a go so have a play around, your ML and MR are your corner takers and should have long throw again!

MessWithThis_DA4441B2-3E27-491C-8425-33F8F49E5A06

I have a Real Madrid test save which I use to test my tactics with big team..
Well this looked nice, so I gave it a go with this tactic

The first game I won 8-0 vs ATM madrid, C. Ronaldo scored 7 goals, it was the supercup
The following game was Cordoba home, and Ronaldo scored 6 goals in that 10-0 victory

Of course, used Ronaldo as centre striker, 13 goals in 2 games

Would be nice to see this tactic in a another form, maybe with 2 Shadowstrikers instead of 2 DLF´s

1st test with with sporting jijon vs real betis .. 3-1 but most of it was ''counter goals'' would test it mroe i llet u know hows it goes

He had dream team! That's the main difference :)

Last edited: