v0lliz JS tweak topic Main Striker scoring 100+ goals each season

Some simple tweaks:
AF-add shots more often (PI)
AP's-removed shots less often (PI)
Push higher up-> much higher defensive line (TI)

View attachment 269246 Second season . Won it all, premier league, champions league , Fa cup , capital one.
Here is my top goal scores in all games.
Depay 45 goals 62 Assist
zivkovic 42 goals 10 assist
januzaj 30 goals 48 assist
mata 30 goals 23 assist
wilson 23 goals 8 assist
pogba 22 goals 23 assist
di maria 19 goals 21 assist
falcao 19 goals 1 assist
marquinhos 15 goals 1 assist
tielemans 12 goals 5 assist
Nick powell 9 goals 7 assist. And i scorede 299 goals and concede 70 goals in 63 matches.

View attachment 848992 Second season . Won it all, premier league, champions league , Fa cup , capital one.
Depay 45 goals 62 Assist
mata 30 goals 23 assist
wilson 23 goals 8 assist
pogba 22 goals 23 assist
falcao 19 goals 1 assist
Nick powell 9 goals 7 assist. And i scorede 299 goals and concede 70 goals in 63 matches.

which patch and which tatic are u using ?

Barca you still getting those results I may try it? I'm home bow so will finish my season! If you keep neymar the middle striker all year he may beat my strikers record ha

This is Barca ! The results and Barca are out of this world ! Neymar and Suarez are MONSTERS !
Messi was injured for 5 games...
I really really love it ! Best goal-scoring tactic,with best goal-scoring striker ! Best tactic with 3ST !
Thanks !
with one of the tactic are you using ? :)

Barca you still getting those results I may try it? I'm home bow so will finish my season! If you keep neymar the middle striker all year he may beat my strikers record ha

Currently at school(last year,2 more weeks)
Im pretty sure i will get same results :p

Barca trying your tweaks I think if you are a top ten the much higher works very well! I best real madrid 8-0 away from home in the champions league

Anyway,the credit is yours...
You're the master of this sensational tactic !

Nah v0lliz is the master as I extensively said in the first post! You guys will love my end of season update! I changed to just the normal high defensive line but left shoot more often on the middle striker and he learnt place shots oh dear!

Nah v0lliz is the master as I extensively said in the first post! You guys will love my end of season update! I changed to just the normal high defensive line but left shoot more often on the middle striker and he learnt place shots oh dear!

looking forward to it!
i have to leave for work about 1.30pm. will you have posted it before then?

Hey Jonny, just wanted to say thanks for the tactic, it seems to be working really well on my wolfsburg save:

View attachment 269240

Here's my squad at full strength, in my second season currently:
View attachment 269239

Just wondering if you have any tips for playing teams like Barca and Real Madrid? I'm stomping teams in the Bundesliga (except maybe Bayern, I haven't got that far yet). Here is a screenshot from my CL group stage match against Barcelona, I took the lead a few times however Messi, Suarez and Neymar really caused me trouble:
View attachment 269238

Any tips for harder teams? I change to control/standard usually.
Thanks man :)

View attachment 848992 Second season . Won it all, premier league, champions league , Fa cup , capital one.
Depay 45 goals 62 Assist
mata 30 goals 23 assist
wilson 23 goals 8 assist
pogba 22 goals 23 assist
falcao 19 goals 1 assist
Hi Manunited, what skin do you use?

It's hard to say I usually would go to standard and maybe drop offside trap? Or try pushing the line higher!