v0lliz JS tweak topic Main Striker scoring 100+ goals each season

I'm southampton on FMC mate and it doesn't seem to work the same way, while instant resulting
FM15 is a random piece of ****. I could start another everton save with same tactic and be in mid table!

Hey guys!

I'm after a tactic to suit a low level team in the conf south for 15.3.2 m.e v1555. Are any of the versions/tweaks of this tactic likely to do the job and which one?

I would love to read through but there's a fair amount of posts in here so thought i'd ask instead.

Cheers in advance for the help

I recommend the HomeBombardment and 433def Away as it won me everything over 5 yrs with Liverpool . just stick with it and follow the tactics instructions .
The best away version for me on this thread is the 3 defensive forwards which got me over 160 GOALS Combined with the Home tactic .

Maybe someone can give you a link to the tactics as i dont know how to do that .

Last edited:
Hi all.

I understand the main striker scores the most goals, but which player scores the goals from corner and throws? Is it the main striker?

Thanks, Kane

From Corners, I think the main scorers are mostly the Centre mids as long as they have good long shot ,
And from Throw in's I think it would be fair to say that anyone can Score depends what happens with the first shot .
In my experience the first shot gets saved then rebounds off someone and then its pot lot which one of your players is in the right area at the right time .
Hope this helps a bit .