v0lliz JS tweak topic Main Striker scoring 100+ goals each season

Is this compatible w 15.3.2 ?

i would say so. just look at memphis goals scoring record playing as the central striker. (first 3 seasons)

ab9eOjk.jpg

64MmWhM.jpg

xn8YGuq.jpg

Friends inquire a version of this tactic is the best. Thanks a lot

I'm wondering how are u all scoring so much goals? I'm playing Juve got in attack Cuadrado , Dybala, Morata and they are not scoring so much. At the beggining i was winning 7-0 but after half season always 2-0 ... And 90% of goals are from corners

just use it plug and play style. i have him taking freekicks and penalties too.
you do have a slump. i started dropping him for games if he went 2 games without a goal.

just use it plug and play style. i have him taking freekicks and penalties too.
you do have a slump. i started dropping him for games if he went 2 games without a goal.
I'm new here :p can u tell me what means plug and play style?

Friends inquire a version of this tactic is the best. Thanks a lot

i have made a few changes to this tactic, i like what i have done and i will try post screens and stuff, new to posting but feel free to give me as much **** as u like, the link to tactic is here

https://www.mediafire.com/?rv0z4a3l3r4c8l2

View attachment 221919View attachment 221918View attachment 221917View attachment 221916

havent tried tactic with a long throw player either, so if someone could and let me know that would be great

OI done by assistant and so is all training etc.

corners taking by BWM(defensive mids)

Last edited:
Halfway through the season and scoring WAY 2 many goals lol. Obviously the league table doesn't show the 61 goals i've scored in europe and the cup

View attachment 221618

Currently with Swansea

GK: Rulli, Onur Kivrak
RWB: Joel Ward/Durm
LWB: Kirzawa/Neil Taylor
CD: Ginter/Stones, Fedrico Fernandez/Mammana
BWM: Ramires/Poyet
AP Midfied: Michu/Sung Yeung, Sigurdsson/Sturaro
Playmaker Fwd: Montero/Janovic, Gotze/Maxim
Advance F: Jovic/Bony

The problem is, my striker didn't score as much. My top score is now Siggurdsson.
How can I make my striker score?

Besides, that, I will always concede goal (1 or 2) in every game.

View attachment 219288

I'm genuinely shocked. Using the regular JSTweak11 with attacking movement as the training. Fantastic job Jonnysnipe! I'll post the final league table when I'm done as I've already surpassed the 200 goal mark with a handful of games to go.

View attachment 966122

I'm genuinely shocked. Using the regular JSTweak11 with attacking movement as the training. Fantastic job Jonnysnipe! I'll post the final league table when I'm done as I've already surpassed the 200 goal mark with a handful of games to go.
what skin is that? looks nice. by the way, amazing result m8 :eek:.