Lucas Gaucho isn't anything special, I bought him for Man United because you recommended him in your guide, there are far better players. I also bought Lee Hodson, some Italian centre mid called "Casarini", those two were dreadful, their potential was only like 2.5 stars.

I'm fairly impatient when it comes to waiting for people making immediate impacts so I also couldn't get on with Gaucho. I terminated his Loan deal in Feb after failing to impress me. I didn't give him a lot of playtime due to poor performances though, also I don't really see him playing much when Macheda and Welbeck come back at the end of the season ^^View attachment 191177

Last edited:
I signed him for AC Milan for £1m as a backup striker and in 22 games (most from the bench) he scored 9 goals. Not bad for someone who is mainly a sub

Been signing this kid since 11.0. Probably the best poacher in the game. Adapts well to any team, and is quick to score. On his debut season with my Roma, he scored 29 goals in 41 apps.

Well I bought him at Wigan for 1.5 million on a server game. Scored 25 goals in 35 games and was BPL's top scorer. Annoyingly in the summer, My mate (who was man city) offered 20 million and the board accepted the offer. He can play on his own brilliantly, loads of pace and technique and can score plenty of long range goals. My only criticism and its only slight and thats he very rarely wins a header but overall a brilliant talent

2018 - Signed him in 2010 for £1.4m. Bargain of the century. Turned down a £67m bid for him from Liverpool due to the fact he won the World Player Of The Year and runner-up in the Ballon D'Or that year with 72 goals in 57 apps.

View attachment 195866View attachment 195867

Recommended signing to any top-flight team (if you can out-do Barca to sign him)

He's good if you can get him, Barca ALWAYS seem to get him though :/

This kadlec guy was on my shortlist but when i removed the Czech first division it vanished. can it be restored if i add the league again??