thats what they wanted for him

---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 AM ----------

10/11

Well I have Kadlec but he has not been doing much for me in 2012 now what have you guys been playing him as?

Sorry about the slow part I got him confused with another player of mine

Last edited:
Slow? Kid got immense pace.
Anyway, kind of bummed to see how good he has developed in other people's saves compared to mine. Signed him first season for Everton, and has been in my starting XI practicly every season. Still hasn't improved that much; finishing is only at 16 at the age of 24, and still dropping at times. Had no one to tutor him though.
Good bargain nonetheless.

Slow? Kid got immense pace.
Anyway, kind of bummed to see how good he has developed in other people's saves compared to mine. Signed him first season for Everton, and has been in my starting XI practicly every season. Still hasn't improved that much; finishing is only at 16 at the age of 24, and still dropping at times. Had no one to tutor him though.
Good bargain nonetheless.

he has -9 PA
so in some games he can become great, but in some other not so good
but hes just a **** of a poacher

Just thought I would give my input on Kadlec.

Bought him for 1.5 million, played him for basically the whole season and unfortunately did **** all so I was able to sell him to Real Madrid for 10million.

I bought this player in his first season played great right from the start by far one of my best performers that i've bought!

why on my saved games,, the coach report state that he is inconsistent player??
and when he played,sometimes he as good as monster and the other times he as bad as ****?
my patch is 11.1

in 2,5 season he scored 80 goals / 90 match in my Besiktas team.He plays with Lukaku very well in my team
Lukaku-Kadlec-Sanogo
Unstopable team.they score 75 goal minumum.

I always bought him when I played with a smaller team, but since I have downloaded a transfer update Malaga or Cska Moscow always buy him for 4,6 mio

I have never signed him.. only signed Neymar once and Lukaku once.. there are alot better Strikers out there....

I have never signed him.. only signed Neymar once and Lukaku once.. there are alot better Strikers out there....

Dont be ridiculous!! ;)

Who are your top 4 young worldclass striker prospects then Raikan

Hi Guys,

New to the site - finding it very resourceful, so I just wanted to extend my thanks for the help before I get posting.

In re: Kadlec - he's the reason I signed up really; I felt I had to lavish the lad with some praise after Torres limped off :mad: . Kadlec came on for my Liverpool team against Chelsea. He scored twice, as a 'Complete Striker' - first to cancel out a Lampard opener, and then in the 87th minute to draw us level... All on debut. Beast.

his a good player kinda not so consistent, so i mostly use him as a joker
i have a good complete forward regen and Rudenok as a poacher

lukaku cant improve a lot..when i signed him at barca-although world class facility-his ability-just increased one or wo point after 3/4 years played in barca..

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

kadlec-best poacher..

Lucas Gaucho isn't anything special, I bought him for Man United because you recommended him in your guide, there are far better players. I also bought Lee Hodson, some Italian centre mid called "Casarini", those two were dreadful, their potential was only like 2.5 stars.

Kadlec on my Chelsea save is immense. VERY inconsistent, will score 6 goals in one game,then dry for 3-4 games.
Bought for 2.5M on first day, sold for 55M to Atletico Madrid at the end of 3rd season. Awsome for resale.

Btw, Lukaku may not progress much, but that didnt stop him to be Striker of the Year 2 years in the row. ;)

season 4 and he has 19 goals in 29 apps
he's very much worth the money btw whos the best partner for him? and what role