This Kadlec? :wub:

kadlec%20season%20stats_3g3.png

He was immerse in my Man Utd save, used him mostly as a supersub and never failed, scored 2 in his first start for the club.

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

btw guys in fm 2011 you got to sign him quick or chelsea will sign him for 1.7m !

In my save Man Utd and Chelsea already have their bids accepted before me. Then after I made an improved bid, they accepted it and after waiting for a few days, Kadlec rejected both Man Utd and Chelsea and sign for me. Lucky if you're playing as Liverpool ; Kadlec's favourite club beside Sparta.

Bought him on my Stoke save last night and he is an incredible striker, not a bad player to have up front with Kenwyne Jones with Tuncay in behind both of them.

What a partnership.

^^)

kadlec + gabby (Agbonlahor) + park ji sung works for me at villa.

Pure awesomeness. Kadlec is my main striker in Hercules and he's the top scorer.
Not just in the team, but the league. Actually he's Europe top marksman. in his first season!

kadlece.jpg

Now onto 2nd season and he banged 20 goals in 11 games.

Not bad for a £1m buy which now values 7 times a season before.

he plays 10 games for me and scored 6times .
I recommended him for clubs like everton or stoke ...
I play with Lens (french ligue 1 )

Personally haven't tried him yet, might give him ago though, looks like a good one for the future if nothing else.

On mine I didn't bother with him, he went to Wolves on loan for a season, played **** and I bought him in the summer for £1m. He is currently sitting in the reserves learning to play with the big boys. It's like having a secret weapon stashed away.

First season back in the Prem with Forest, got Kadlec and Sanogo on loan (from United and Anderlecht respectively). Both have been ace, Sanogo announced himself to the fans with both goals in a 2-1 opening day win over Newcastle, the second of which came in the 89th minute. Love it when that happens.

sucks *** on my game, even martin dillon is ahead of him in the pecking order

Kadlec is an absolute beast!!! He scored 4 against Man Utd for my Arsenal side and then netted twice against West Brom the next weekend. Add that to the fact that he only cost 1 million pounds!! :D

30ubzwy.jpg

have signed him in january of 1st season for barca, and although not in my 1st team he is learning from villa, and is improving rapidly. I now place him above bojan, and play him in spanish cup ties quite a lot, with him bagging 4 goals in 5 games :D:D

i bought him for 4.8 M and had to offer him over 30k in wages high agent fee high sign on fee and goal bonus.

Was he worth it?