This tactic excites me so i've started a new save to run with it.

This is the first friendly, they're only a non league side but look at the CCC's! and the score.. 14-0

View attachment 345481

can i see game status pic please since sorry bt thats near impossible not a loss in 85 games

Its not impossible dude, I went nearly two full seasons without losing a game with Napoli using sir goalalot tactic. Its certainly not impossible. Not realistic of course, but not impossible mate

Tried it with united stormed everyone and won everything, tried it with norwich didnt work at all really! looks like a big team only tac

Thought I'd try this seeing as I'd been using http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...-3-1-vangaalutd-3-2-2-1-2-new-lease-life.html This version which has served me greatly.

Put the tactic in, already was 100% fluid so I used it at home to Chelsea.

View attachment 345404

Whilst that is a top win we got countered and opened up a lot, I think we have 2 brilliant variants here though, for a more solid stable approach I will use what I have been using all season, but when I need goals I shall definitely be using this tactic, 7 CCCs against Chelsea is very good, I should just use it at home against any smaller team tbh, good job :)

need a little tweak for better defence , somebody for do this ?
View attachment 668335

untick in team options the tight marking shout. without it your defense will not loose shape and t-balls with be lesser.
You can also change the d-line during the game if you see more t-balls

Maybe try Def Positioning instead of attack movement on match prep? Alternatively add this to one of your slots http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-14-tactics/167778-fm14-%E2%80%93-14-3-1-vangaalutd-3-2-2-1-2-new-lease-life.html

I feel it's better defensively but not as good offensively.

It as been proven in another thread in this forum that using att. movement will make your team leak less. Don't ask me why, it's the ME...

i play already with def positioning,
i will test with untick the tight marking shout

untick in team options the tight marking shout. without it your defense will not loose shape and t-balls with be lesser.
You can also change the d-line during the game if you see more t-balls

It as been proven in another thread in this forum that using att. movement will make your team leak less. Don't ask me why, it's the ME...
it's better, 3 matchs, only 2 goals against me from corner and 2 CCC, 1 against MADRID and 1 one BORDEAUX
View attachment 345256

How did you get the KWB option for the wingbacks and the O option for midfielders? Can't see it.

really good tactic, i will post screenshot in the end of season