OP is just to good to believe for me. at least for the last version of this game. I already have a good tactic going on. it will be great if someone finishes a season with an underdog team. at least not with a big club.

Good look completing with an underdog team is terrible for them

Not got my FM on so bare with me, believe it was 2 F9s, an Enganche, CM attack, BWM support, CWBs, 2 Ball playing defenders and one stopper in the middle

Not got my FM on so bare with me, believe it was 2 F9s, an Enganche, CM attack, BWM support, CWBs, 2 Ball playing defenders and one stopper in the middle
3 BPD , 2 BPD with ( D ) role and 1 BPD with ( X ) role , 2 CWB , 1 BWM ( S ) , 1 CM ( A ) ,1 EG, 2 F9

Hands down incredible!

Have not tested this yet, but after going through the tread i got to commend you for the work you put in to recreate the United Tactic for our favorite game <3

The second i saw this looking at the wingbacks i got wet pants (just a lil').
The First Jassar Tactic i tested gave me over 280 games unbeaten with Atletico, and the wingers were simply amazing to watch, and honestly to this day i think it's the only tactic i have tried that got wingbacks beeing proper wingbacks. That is until now :)
I will test this for sure, and i cannot wait to see how it flow!
Let's load up FM2014.

Game number 102 and my first defeat, 1-0 away against Arsenal. And luckily I am gonna play them again in the Champions League now -.-

Game number 102 and my first defeat, 1-0 away against Arsenal. And luckily I am gonna play them again in the Champions League now -.-

I've tried on FMC and with an underdog i get battered, with a strong team i win everything. good tactic for the strong teams though

Wow! This really does work G-R-E-A-T!! I am PSV and especially my rightwinger (Ricardo van Rhijn) gives A LOT of assist. Both strikers scoring like crazy and even my defender make alot of goals. Any corner setup or something?

WOW, look at Mata's and Rooneys key passes, i have tried this tactic for Man utd, signing Hector Moreno and Inigo Martinez, also William Carvalho, my 1st game drew 0-0 at home to liecster, then won my next two games with ease, international break came along, drew my game after than, lost 4-0 away to spurs then lost 2-0 at home to city, didn't work for me but its a good tactic nevertheless

Last month was incredible aswell.
one draw and the rest wins, cant complaine can i? :D

It was altho VERY annoyingto see Robin Van "Crossbar" Persie vs QPR, a game i should ahve won 7,8 or 9-0. Van "Crossbar" Persie had 5 shoots in the woodwork, and seems to have a tuff time living up to the expectations.

Mata and Rooney are blasting on, and with Januzaj trailing behind them i fear for Kagawas future at the club /:

View attachment 344574View attachment 344573View attachment 344572View attachment 344571

New Month done, recorded two losses were the Swansea loss was down to FEllaini getting hte odd start and answered me by a brutal two foot tackle to get a red card... "#"# Fellaini!

Capital Cup vent up into smoke when i was down 3-0 to Cardiff before 30min.

Injuries is REALY affecting my team at this stage with Balanta, Van Persie, Rafael, Shaw Out, and a kazillion other small injuries and fitness problems. Well here is the screens from this month!

View attachment 344547View attachment 344546View attachment 344545View attachment 344544View attachment 344543

My team isn't really set up for this tactic and I'm yet to get to another window but it's doing great. Scoring a lot of goals, not conceding too many (enough to bother me to try work on it though). Will see how it goes, hopefully I'll use it for awhile.

About the gamestatus screen, try posting it in English, instead of Danish :)
At jeg så kan læse det er noget andet ;)

New update:

View attachment 344306View attachment 344305View attachment 344304

And just to show how insane the match engine is:

View attachment 344303

I beat Derby, but their keeper was in magical shazam bonanza mode, making insane saves, were one was a volley he fisted over to a corner, and i was like o_O i want to buy that gk!!!!

now look at his rating...

View attachment 344302

How is it possible taht he let in only two goals and not getting 9+ rating????? He was a beast this game, and if it was not for him i would ahve made plum pudding out of Derby and made them withdraw from any association of football <<

Hey im Arsenal using this tactic and seem to conceeding alot of goals away from home, is there away to tighten defence my team is

gk - ospina
cwb - debuchy
cwb - j alba
cd - rojo
cd - mertasaker
cd - subotic
bwm - ramsey
cm - wilshere
eg - ozil
f9 - w bony
f9 - a sanchez