Just started using this tactic with Exeter. Currently 3rd after 5 games, 3 wins (no conceded) 1 draw and 1 narrow loss and still not fluid in the tactic.

World class tactic.
I don't know if we can say Bursaspor is an underdog, but I'm having great results with Bursa.
Tested before with Celtic; Partizan and it was awesome too.

Great work.

Season Update:

Player Stats PL
View attachment 343441

(League, impressive!)
View attachment 343440

FA Cup final (Mourino played me before the game grrrrrr)
View attachment 343439

Squad Avr.
View attachment 343438

Fixtures
View attachment 343436

Achivements this season
View attachment 343434

All in all a VERY solid tactic! I Just love how the wingbacks comes into play, and the chances created. I just don't love how Rooney, Van Persie and Mata's performances vent downhill after a sick start. Cant realy complaine though can i :D

I rate this tactic 6/6!

The **** was here

View attachment 343433

Hey pal what did you set the OI as did you let Giggsy set it or did you just leave them? and what about training?

I struggle to keep clean sheets anyone else had this problem?

You can check my united save just a tad up on this page, but from what i can remember, if you follow the assit managers advice to shut down whomever on the oposite team that has good crosses, then its pretty decent.

You can always lose on that odd goal regardless tho :p

You can check my united save just a tad up on this page, but from what i can remember, if you follow the assit managers advice to shut down whomever on the oposite team that has good crosses, then its pretty decent.

You can always lose on that odd goal regardless tho :p

I let in 76 goals by the end of the season and scored 86. First half of the season was great but second half they struggled even when I changed tactics around and took team meetings etc. But the more I watched the more I saw of lack of defending.

What page is your save?

I am doing quite well with Fulham and we are in 2018, playing CL and finished 3rd last year. I'm going to see how we go this season with your new tactic. Thank you for all your time and effort, it looks like other people are having great success. Fingers crossed do too. Just signed Nasri so should be a good year!

This tactic is quite good, so you should ahve a decent chance to get a fair resoult in CL in 2018 with Fulham ;)

I let in 76 goals by the end of the season and scored 86. First half of the season was great but second half they struggled even when I changed tactics around and took team meetings etc. But the more I watched the more I saw of lack of defending.

What page is your save?

it was on the same page you posted twice.. as i said, scroll up and you would see it ><