benmadrigal

Reaction score
Just like players and managers IRL does anyone have any FM superstitions?

Personally i never allocate the no.13 shirt

also i try not to watch goal replays. been doing this since about fm5 wen it seemed every time i watched a replay the other team would score straight away. i know its bollocks and it makes no difference whatsoever but it stuck.

When giving squad numbers, goalkeepers always have 1, 13, 24 and 30.

I used to only continue games using mouse click as i believed that pressing the space bar to continue games will cause me to lose...

But it's no longer the case now as i use F4 F10 and space to play the game =P

I never have the mouse pointer on the pitch. Strange one but I always have to swipe it to the side, I used to think I lost a lot of goals if it was on the pitch.

i used to only use the large continue at the top instead of the diddy one at the bottom

I never have the mouse pointer on the pitch. Strange one but I always have to swipe it to the side, I used to think I lost a lot of goals if it was on the pitch.

I always place it directly in the centre of the screen when I can see the overview board XD

I always say "For **** sake" when the opponent scores and skip the replay.

I always place it directly in the centre of the screen when I can see the overview board XD

i prefer putting it at my "tactics" icon so that when i need to go into the tactics screen i can do it by just clicking :D

Always pause when I make subs, whenever I start a new save I always do the tactic first, then fire all unnecessary coaches/physios/scouts, and then I deal in the transfer market, always by this order . My goalkeepers always have number 1, 23, 31 and 95 as their numbers

I pause when I sub but only to save time while I sort their instructions. I'm not superstitious so none, really.

I always (well now at the moment) at the start of the game, pause... then set touchline shouts to the following..

(this is always in the same order, all the time)

1) pass into space
2) get stuck in
3) work ball into box
4) clear ball to flanks

I will prove that this works, all my players jump from the original 6.6 or 6.5 or 6.7 to 7.0 and 7.1 and plus :)

if I play a better team (I am Freiburg) I set it to Counter :)

I have won the DFB Pokal two years in a row and got the the Europa League Finals and lost to PSG 1:0 and came 5th overall in the league ;)

so it is working for me at the moment ;)

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

oh and my first game of the new Fm year is always as Manchester United ;) but thats only for around 3 seasons or so :)

My main striker must always wear the number 9 shirt.

Always make the subs on 65th minute, unless i had an injury before.
And when i make the subs i pause the game.

I start **** strikers instead of good ones if they've scored in the previous match when they came off the bench.