VerZa's 4-3-3 - Breaking the record with Southampton

first off, nice write up :)
im testing with NAPOLI :)

so far its literally just been plugged in and is not fluid at all, my first 3 results in order are =

Juventus 4-4 Napoli (4-0 down too)
Milan 1-2 Napoli
Napoli 5-0 Sassoulo

will post more when fluid, really love the look of football when being played though, lots of ccc!

Nice I will try it. Maybe I can get more from Depay on the left..

Good luck with answerring loads of question you have already answered or writed up in the OP.

Last edited:
Results with Napoli

Bt Parma 2-0
Bt Palermo 3-0
Lost 1-2 Barcelona
Bt Udinese 2-1
Drew 0-0 Schalke
Bt Genoa 5-2
Bt Chievo 4-1
Drew 0-0 Barcelona
Beat Torino 3-1
Beat Inter 2-0
Beat Dinamo 5-3
Beat Atalanta 2-1
Beat Schalke 1-0

Hey, would love to know which teams instructions that you use. Grateful for answers. All the best
smile.gif

Hey, would love to know which teams instructions that you use. Grateful for answers. All the best
smile.gif

loving it with my liverpool team. just working out which players r best

Just switched to this tactic in my 2nd season with wolves. Away at Arsenal first game using it, and had my DL sent off after 20 mins. Took off the striker and switched to counter, but still lost 3-0. Obviously it was pretty much game over once he was sent off, but I just wondered if you had any advice for who to take off when you go a man down?

Just switched to this tactic in my 2nd season with wolves. Away at Arsenal first game using it, and had my DL sent off after 20 mins. Took off the striker and switched to counter, but still lost 3-0. Obviously it was pretty much game over once he was sent off, but I just wondered if you had any advice for who to take off when you go a man down?

I'd take off the striker, just like you did. As I see it, you can only remove the DM or the striker. Removing the DM would result in a weak defense, and I would only do this if I was at home, playing a weak team.

If your DL has a yellow card, you can untick "Tackle harder" from his PI's.

This looks class. I'm a Newcastle fan, but cant bear to work with Mike Ashley (even in a virtual world) So i've decided to adopt Southampton on this years game as my team. This looks like the perfect solution. I've just bought the game today, i'll try and get on it tomorrow and keep you posted how I get on. It looks great though dude, good work sir :)