VerZa's 4-3-3 - Breaking the record with Southampton

Dude, you have done an incredible jod with this tactic. Solid as a rock on the defensive end and deadly up front.

On my first season with Wolfsburg I won the EC, German Cup and finished 2nd in the league.

On my second season I'm sitting on the top of the table, 10 points clear of the second place and I have conceded only 5 goals in 25 games in the league.
Once again, well done!!!

Will it affect the attacking play if the winger is switched to playmaker support?

Will it affect the attacking play if the winger is switched to playmaker support?

It most likely will, but you can try it. Let me know how it goes, if you do.

Would a sweeper keeper not make more sense with the high-line? Or is that something you've already tried?

Would a sweeper keeper not make more sense with the high-line? Or is that something you've already tried?

Haven't tried it actually.. It would make more sense, and I'm gonna try it right away.

amzing goal galore! try on chelsea ! hazard golden ball! florenzi best footballer! amazing tactic!

great tactic. anyone try any little changes on it? i try a f9 up top,
how is everyone training their players?

Gonna try this tactic.Quick Q : Ive read from page 1 till 7, many change role for striker only to F9.. if we change role on other position base on our player best stat. Do we still get decent result? or it will destroy this tactic? Im using arsenal but cant find best role for oezil in this tactic. Anyone can help? ThanksCheers for this tactic.

Gonna try this tactic.Quick Q : Ive read from page 1 till 7, many change role for striker only to F9.. if we change role on other position base on our player best stat. Do we still get decent result? or it will destroy this tactic? Im using arsenal but cant find best role for oezil in this tactic. Anyone can help? ThanksCheers for this tactic.

It will destroy the tactic. You can change some roles.. Like the striker. Perhaps the FB's. Possibly the CM.
You could probably use Ozil as the inside-forward, as he's left-footed. I think he'd do a decent job there.

Debuchy Mertesacker Koscielny Gibbs
Buy Wanyama
Ramsey Wilshere
Ozil ---------- Chamberlain/Cazorla
Sanchez

OR

Debuchy Mertesacker Koscielny Gibbs
Buy Wanyama
Ramsey/Wilshere (CM) - Ozil (Roaming playmaker)
Chamberlain/Whoever (WINGER) - Sanchez (INSIDE-FORWARD)
Giroud

Then I'd buy Balanta or another CB asap to replace Mertesacker, as he's way too slow..

Last edited:
Yeh i woz thinking the same as that verza for isArsenal team to fit ozil into the tactic. Im playing with nott forest first season in championship played 8 won 6 and drawn 2 games plus ive just knocked out Leicester city out of capital cup quarter final beating them 2-0 with my sec team. Great tactic so far verza m8.

Thanks for your respond VerZa.. Im gonna try your suggestion for oezil. Btw why u prefer giroud over welbeck? In my save i try sell giroud and cazorla since thei stats seems not op

Decent tactic, promoted from Serie C first go with San Marino. +50 GD.

Thanks for your respond VerZa.. Im gonna try your suggestion for oezil. Btw why u prefer giroud over welbeck? In my save i try sell giroud and cazorla since thei stats seems not op

Giroud/Welbeck.. It's up to you who you prefer :)

any tactic that gives me this result away to chelski get's a big thumbs up from me :)

2ntzry1.jpg

Firstly thanks for sharing your tactic. I'm using it with Liverpool and am really finding it hit and miss. I've set up exactly as described but am sitting around 6th at Christmas on my first season. My team is
Valdes
Manquillo
Sahko
Balanta
Moreno
Gerrard
Henderson
Romero
Ayew
Sterling
Sturridge

Though I find I have to rotate heavily so that does change a lot. I've beat Madrid in the champions league but lose at home to Leicester! Any ideas?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk