VerZa's 4-3-3 - Breaking the record with Southampton

Hey

Good tactic I'm liking it.

Since i've started using it, i've only lost once in the cup to spurs.

But i'm struggling to score, seen so so many people scored lots of goals, but i'm drawing lots of 0-0's and only winning like 1-0.

Any advice?

Hey

Good tactic I'm liking it.

Since i've started using it, i've only lost once in the cup to spurs.

But i'm struggling to score, seen so so many people scored lots of goals, but i'm drawing lots of 0-0's and only winning like 1-0.

Any advice?

V3 or V2? Which team are you playing with?

would like to use your newest tactics against Barcelona will hear who you will use up front?

V2 pal.

I'm West Ham 4th season in. But only been with them 2 seasons.

You could try v3.
or try playing a bit with the v2 version. Switch some roles and stuff.
You can focus more on offensive training during match-prep for some time.

You could try v3.
or try playing a bit with the v2 version. Switch some roles and stuff.
You can focus more on offensive training during match-prep for some time.

V3 worked a dream, but end of the season the board sacked me! Now i've been appointed the Inter Job, but soon as I arrive my best players want to leave I couldn't convince them to stay , so it's a team rebuild on the V3 tactic.

V3 worked a dream, but end of the season the board sacked me! Now i've been appointed the Inter Job, but soon as I arrive my best players want to leave I couldn't convince them to stay , so it's a team rebuild on the V3 tactic.

They sacked you? Lol.
But Inter is a step up, have fun :)

They sacked you? Lol.
But Inter is a step up, have fun :)

yeah end of season review I said it was down to there backing haha

Yes Inters a step up but when Jesus and Kovacic wanted to go I couldn't stop them. Nice 60m though,

hey verza tactic is really good but could you suggest me what tweaks to make when underdog? and got a question, do you really think it works better without OI's? im using TFF and its working fine but maybe i could get a better performance? thanks in advance!

Last edited:
hey verza tactic is really good but could you suggest me what tweaks to make when underdog? and got a question, do you really think it works better without OI's? im using TFF and its working fine but maybe i could get a better performance? thanks in advance!

Are you having problems when being underdog? And which tactic are you using? If it is v3, you can try switching to v2 when underdog. From my experience v2 is a decent underdog-tac. I don't like changing it when I'm underdog and I haven't had much luck when doing so. I can only think of perhaps changing LB and RB to support. Maybe changing the CM to support or even defend.. But I believe you'll ruin your chances of winning the game then. Then I'd rather gamble and go for the kill.

I do believe it works better without OI's, but it's up to you as a manager. I sometimes use OI's when in an important match and believe the key to win the game is to focus on some specific players. Like making sure the advanced playmaker is shut down for example. If an opponent player has high crossing, I might ask my players to force him onto his weaker leg.. So on..

I Just finished fourth in the Premiership with Leicester in my first season using this tactic.