Villas-Boas linked with Chelsea job

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 224
  • Views Views 11K
Status
Not open for further replies.
One day into the mod meet up/******** and the chaos has already started.

We are not a major force yet we had 3 teams in europa league semi finals? I know it's not the same as the champions league, but still, when will we be? When we have 3 freaking teams on the semi's of CL?

Did I say we were? I didn't . I just said , that with our resources we do **** great. Seemed pretty clear to me.

This is were you imply that you are still a major force.....

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

One day into the mod meet up/******** and the chaos has already started.

If both Football mods are going to go on a holiday... and not arrange cover.....

Will you lot stop arguing, you are ruining new manager day lol.

I said we were NOT. It may seem otherwise , but I was saying, we are not a major force, yet we had 3 teams in europa league semi finals, which is **** good . And the latter part concering the CL was me exagerating, (on purpose) since we won't have 3 teams in CL semi's in the near future.

I said we were NOT. It may seem otherwise , but I was saying, we are not a major force, yet we had 3 teams in europa league semi finals, which is **** good . And the latter part concering the CL was me exagerating, (on purpose) since we won't have 3 teams in CL semi's in the near future.

Okay maybe it would of been better reworded, so prats like me dont get confused.

Sorry for the confusion.

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

Will you lot stop arguing, you are ruining new manager day lol.

Never.... Btw he aint signed yet.... If he doesnt there is always Hughesy about. ;)

This is worse than the spamming me, Danny, NSNO and Andreas did on Steve's thread :D

Okaaay let's end the argument. I love you all lads.

Anyway, does anyone know if this is cnfirmed yet or not?

Ah, no sweat, all good.

Okay maybe it would of been better reworded, so prats like me dont get confused.

Sorry for the confusion.

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

Never.... Btw he aint signed yet.... If he doesnt there is always Hughesy about. ;)

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

well, that's us! Be glad I don't post here often xD

This is worse than the spamming me, Danny, NSNO and Andreas did on Steve's thread :D

Sorry for the confusion.

I wouldnt mind Sparky if im honest. Sparky as gaffer and Zola in as number 2 would be a treat.

I wouldn't be surprised if he rejected us he did say weeks back he isn't leaving.
Anyone think this is a bit desperate (paying the release clause) because he can't get Hiddink?

Ah, no sweat, all good.

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

well, that's us! Be glad I don't post here often xD

Believe me, I am.

Won't AVB be the most expensive manager ever if the deal goes through?

I wouldn't be surprised if he rejected us he did say weeks back he isn't leaving.
Anyone think this is a bit desperate (paying the release clause) because he can't get Hiddink?

Kinda have to agree with you, but AVB is a really talented manager... Still, Chelsea paid, i don't doubt, a thing i doubt is that he will accept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back