Villas-Boas linked with Chelsea job

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 224
  • Views Views 11K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this thread was about AVB and Chelsea not Benfica and Porto..

As for sporting, it isn't a no brainer question like you say there :)... And about the weaker teams, well, that is freaking obvious no? Doesn't it happen in ANY league?

Wanna know why Sporting don't do as well as Porto or Benfica do anymore? because they simply don't have as much money. You know why teams like Olhanense and Portimonense don't stand a chance against Porto or Benfica? Because they don't have that money?

It's simple really.

We are not a major force yet we had 3 teams in europa league semi finals? I know it's not the same as the champions league, but still, when will we be? When we have 3 freaking teams on the semi's of CL?

Impressive doing well in a tournament Harry Redknapp would only reluctantly play even though he only first got to the CL a year ago.

Did I forget to mention Redknapp is ****?

We are not a major force yet we had 3 teams in europa league semi finals? I know it's not the same as the champions league, but still, when will we be? When we have 3 freaking teams on the semi's of CL?

It is the Europa ******* league, Kiddo. If you get 3 teams in the CL semis then you will be a force... Simpl really.

Even a couple of teams getting to the Semis year after year, or a few wins, apart from the extreme case of you guys winning once in the last what 15 years?

LOL english people in here "oh you portuguese guys are so bad bla bla bla bla"

Every day in here i see english vs english arguing, you're not more thn us, and as far as i know , never will be, so if you don't like us, move to another thread, or block this forum for portuguese people. :)

I thought this thread was about AVB and Chelsea not Benfica and Porto..

it started has one then a benfica supported started a commotion, when we where going back to avb some users started picking on us and it ended like this :P

Hate to say 'Told you so' to everyone who laughed me off a month or so ago when you all came out with those quotes that he said he would stay. Chelsea are a far bigger club stature wise in European football than even the mighty Porto so you can't blame Boas for wanting a bigger opportunity, FJT Sources are claiming that Chelseas representatives offered an amount of 11.3 million pounds for Boas with a further 3 million paid over the course of the first 3 years of his contract (I know right a Chelsea manager lasting 3 years) |).

Since the Portugese news agency broke this both clubs are scrambling and it would not surprise me if Porto leaked this to put the pressure on Chelsea matching the clause. Still my perfect choice to rebuild and restructure Chelsea so I am over the moon, Likely the News Conference unveiling Boas and probably Hiddink as DOF replacing Arnesen will be held this Thursday/Friday.

Sorry Porto fans but when the Premiership comes calling you aint going to turn it down especially with the huge salary and budgets he will have at Chelsea. Hopefully AVB brings along Hulk (900 million euro release clause I believe), Falcao (30 Million euro clause), Moutinho <3 I just hope that he gets the chance to see out his 5 year contract.

Exciting times in world football.

Last edited:
It is perfectly normal that we don't win it often. Just look at the money in Spain, germany, Italy, England, France, ALL those leagues have more resources than ours! We do quite well for what we have. ;)

It is the Europa ******* league, Kiddo. If you get 3 teams in the CL semis then you will be a force... Simpl really.

Even a couple of teams getting to the Semis year after year, or a few wins, apart from the extreme case of you guys winning once in the last what 15 years?

Every day in here i see english vs english arguing, you're not more thn us, and as far as i know , never will be, so if you don't like us, move to another thread, or block this forum for portuguese people. :)

They can (apart from Scott of course :P) all keep a conversation without insulting each other or writing in caps.

I think your find Dunc also regulars says, " This is why i hate Utd, Liverpool, chelsea and Arsenal Fans"

He never said we where better then you, Just he hates you.

You are proclaiming that football standards in Denmark are ****, yet FCK got further in the Major tournament then any of you.

He was making a point. Scandinavian football isn't that good, but after a quiet period it seems like it's reviving. Rosenborg haven't been a force for years, especially after Enga ended their 13 league winning streak ;) The CL money they got they used to hoover the talent from all the other Norwegian teams.

The funny thing about us, we argue, they attack us, we unite. This happens ALWAYS! Everywhere, anywhere. XD

It is perfectly normal that we don't win it often. Just look at the money in Spain, germany, Italy, England, France, ALL those leagues have more resources than ours! We do quite well for what we have. ;)

I said you not a Major force, which your not. You post/ point does nothing to dismiss that.

I think your find Dunc also regulars says, " This is why i hate Utd, Liverpool, chelsea and Arsenal Fans"

He never said we where better then you, Just he hates you.

I couldn't care less what a kid on the internet thinks of me, but i care when he starts acting like superior against portuguese people.

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

The funny thing about us, we argue, they attack us, we unite. This happens ALWAYS! Everywhere, anywhere. XD

My Country first, thn my football team. If i saw a benfica fan getting jumped by any other fan from outher country i'd be there to help him, anyday, anywhere.

He was making a point. Scandinavian football isn't that good, but after a quiet period it seems like it's reviving. Rosenborg haven't been a force for years, especially after Enga ended their 13 league winning streak ;) The CL money they got they used to hoover the talent from all the other Norwegian teams.

But his point was completely invalid, he can as much as he likes talk about history of winning major european trophys, but Portuguese football is weak at the moment, currently. and FCK did get further then any of there sides.

Did I say we were? I didn't . I just said , that with our resources we do **** great. Seemed pretty clear to me.

I said you not a Major force, which your not. You post/ point does nothing to dismiss that.

I couldn't care less what a kid on the internet thinks of me, but i care when he starts acting like superior against portuguese people.

Sigh
Yep he was clearly acting like superior against you guys, If anything he was racist. what you reckon?

I like how I started a huge argument by telling someone to stop arguing all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back