Villas-Boas linked with Chelsea job

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 224
  • Views Views 11K
Status
Not open for further replies.
English people can say whatever they want, why can't we? :P

While the majority of fans can have moderatly civil debates, normally using facts/figures, you lot.. just seem to be like a couple of 5 year old kids squabling, without any understanding of other peoples opinions. While I don't imagine that is the same for the whole of Portugal, you're hardly representing your country in a good light.

Meh, anyway, I am off to Centre Parcs, will leave it to someone else to sort out/delete all the off topic ****.

P.s. Europa league is not a major trophy.

Portugal has only 2 teams at the moment, Porto and Benfica, if Sporting CP fans were here it would be fun to see them like "but we are a good team toooooo!!! :("

Anyway, you guys can hate us , we don't care, portuguese football is on the rise, and some of you guys here talk to us like we're from a ****** country, let me tell you this, the intensity of a Benfica vs Porto or a Porto vs Benfica is 10x bigger thn any english derby.

FC København did better than any other Portuguese team in the Champions League this year. However, we all know it's because it was a Norwegian telling them how to do things. They won't do well next year, due there not being a fjord monkey in charge!

As for the country/club e-peen measuring, can you please starting **** sparring instead?

Just a matter of **** mentalities. We don't discuss football like most people here because we are DIFFERENT!

he's right over here. With less money we can do far better than most countries.

Portugal has only 2 teams at the moment, Porto and Benfica, if Sporting CP fans were here it would be fun to see them like "but we are a good team toooooo!!! :("

Anyway, you guys can hate us , we don't care, portuguese football is on the rise, and some of you guys here talk to us like we're from a ****** country, let me tell you this, the intensity of a Benfica vs Porto or a Porto vs Benfica is 10x bigger thn any english derby.

Just a matter of **** mentalities. We don't discuss football like most people here because we are DIFFERENT!

You just shout at each other until one shouts louder than the other, and then his is proclaimed to be right?

Sigh.

Uh. No... hate seeing people talking about what they don't know, seems to be very common these days .
You just shout at each other until one shouts louder than the other, and then his is proclaimed to be right?

Sigh.

Sigh.

Yep. We dumb in here.

By the way, infracting me for reacting to a (yours) provocation? Nice

We spend like 20 million euros in players a year, or 25 max, both Benfica and Porto, some top and even 5, or 6th place clubs in England can spend that on one player, and I won't even get started on riches clubs :)

Oh please. Benfica and Porto are both freaking loaded.

well we won the champions league in 2004?

Well done in proving my oroginal point in tell me it was 7 years ago... Move on... Porto are not a major european force, scrath tht. Portugues league isnt a major force in European anymore...

You are proclaiming that football standards in Denmark are ****, yet FCK got further in the Major tournament then any of you.

We spend like 20 million euros in players a year, or 25 max, both Benfica and Porto, some top and even 5, or 6th place clubs in England can spend that on one player, and I won't even get started on riches clubs :)

Wanna know why Sporting don't do as well as Porto or Benfica do anymore? because they simply don't have as much money. You know why teams like Olhanense and Portimonense don't stand a chance against Porto or Benfica? Because they don't have that money?

It's simple really.

We are not a major force yet we had 3 teams in europa league semi finals? I know it's not the same as the champions league, but still, when will we be? When we have 3 freaking teams on the semi's of CL?

Well done in proving my oroginal point in tell me it was 7 years ago... Move on... Porto are not a major european force, scrath tht. Portugues league isnt a major force in European anymore...

You are proclaiming that football standards in Denmark are ****, yet FCK got further in the Major tournament then any of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back