• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 224
  • Views Views 11K
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a message to FM Base:

You can all eat ****.

Yeah ok I see your point, but the title isn't really important, is it?
well i almost had an heart attack when i saw the title so i guess it is important?

i was starting to shiver and crying when i understood that it was just speculation

alex don't you give them that satisfaction!

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHHA

Now kiss Falcao goodbye. And let's see who can handle Porto's team as it is atm. gehehehehheheh

Now kiss Falcao goodbye. And let's see who can handle Porto's team as it is atm. gehehehehheheh
just sad...porto team will be handled just fine dont worry...you should be more worried about your €400M debt and the fact that your more precious player just said he wanted to get out of that birdie alike nest

Lol, Chelsea are a joke..

Dno way, just felt like saying it.

just sad...porto team will be handled just fine dont worry...you should be more worried about your €400M debt and the fact that your more precious player just said he wanted to get out of that birdie alike nest

haha bitter much? Meh don't worry about Fabinho, after all, as long as you, prideless mofos don't buy him, I'm happy with the money we receive for him. Don't want to play here, the door is open :) Bad is being forced to stay.

haha bitter much? Meh don't worry about Fabinho, after all, as long as you, prideless mofos don't buy him, I'm happy with the money we receive for him. Don't want to play here, the door is open :) Bad is being forced to stay.
that coming from a benfica supporter in just hilarious
has the electricity come back?

LOL? they have to pay 30 million :D. if we get 30m for him and 15m for AVB i'd be a happy man.

And read the link that i quoted on the previous post. Even if they leave, they made us proud, you can't say the same about your players LOL... If i were you i'd be worried about Roberto, a goalkeeper that costed 8.5m and was the flop of the century.

We murdered you 5-0 in our stadium, 1-2 in yours that won us the league, we won 1-3 in your stadium for the cup after you beat us in our 2-0... It's obviously you're happy, since your club can't give you happyness you have to try to make things look bad for us... Really sad.

So people if he is going to Chelsea, here's a bit of magic he did during the season against our main rivals Benfica. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqiMQMVF1GY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YirEEuinVU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-RwjovoZz8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Metx42gj96E&feature=related

Last edited:
It's not confirmed yet....
Plus , my two cents on Villas Boas, he will not be sucessful outside Porto. He is a Porto fan since ever, he says money wouldn't make him leave, he has an established team, and a good one, so why leave now? Money.

Shut up, both of you. If you want to argue about Porto vs Benfica make a thread for it somewhere else.

I don't reckon Falcao will be bought. Last thing Chelsea need is a striker.

this topic is going on a bad path...

portuguese media give the transfer as half done :(

EHEH, of course it is, we're portuguese and benfica and porto fans. xD Recipe for disaster.

On another note, I'm still not sure , I gotta see it to believe it.

this topic is going on a bad path...

portuguese media give the transfer as half done :(

It is going on a bad path because some people are more worried talking about Porto thn their clubs ;). If he and Falcao leave we will get 45 million euros... Wich would be awesome, we could get another striker and another manager. Not saying he will be successfull as AVB but aslong as we have the money.

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

After all of this speculation, if this wasn't real i'd like to know how many newspappers were sold because of this media ****.

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Also, just red on portuguese media that Chelsea doesn't confirm anything and if this goes forward it will be the most expensive deal for a manager. Again we beat a record.

tvi says that pinto da conta (president) and hantero henriques(director) are waiting for the arrival of ron garbley or someting like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back