Villas-Boas linked with Chelsea job

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 224
  • Views Views 11K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea have announced they will make an announcement on their manager in the next few days. No names mentioned.

And I have a slight feeling.. If AVB goes to Chelski... Porto will want Jesus, and won't have any problem paying the 7,5 million!

And I have a slight feeling.. If AVB goes to Chelski... Porto will want Jesus, and won't have any problem paying the 7,5 million!

Thought of that aswell, but doubt Jesus will come. Our biggest mistake was not talking to AVB early and knew what he wanted for sure, because if he said he'd want to leave we would get Domingo Paciencia (ex Braga manager, no SCP manager).

I don't doubt he will! Porto was surprised by this so I don't see a biiig mistake her, just some bad luck!

Thought of that aswell, but doubt Jesus will come. Our biggest mistake was not talking to AVB early and knew what he wanted for sure, because if he said he'd want to leave we would get Domingo Paciencia (ex Braga manager, no SCP manager).

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

Pinto da Costa is a big admirer of him, in fact he tried to hire him last year :) He wanted to hire him when Jesualdo was ending his contract, he ended up renewing it for one year. Plus, Jesus is a very good coach. Stupid and stubborn sometimes, but he's excellent.

and why would we want jesus?

@garbosj
Ian McGarry
#FCP gave permission for #CFC to speak to AVB on Saturday. AVB met Abramovich. AVB insisted he wont sign until agreement between clubs.

/whiteflag

It's a HUGE loss for Portuguese football, I'll give you that.

EDIT: Yes, PdC has always been a fan of JJ. If you will get him? Highly unlikely

Some media talked about Carlos Queiroz in porto... XD now that would be AWESOME.

/whiteflag

It's a HUGE loss for Portuguese football, I'll give you that.

EDIT: Yes, PdC has always been a fan of JJ. If you will get him? Highly unlikely

im not saying jesus is a bad coach far from that i consider him a great coach but at a time like this i think we need someone with more international "relevance" like rijkaard for example

Oh.. But what relevance had villas boas? Many things can change in a year. xD But if you want Rijkaard, sure! But you'll be better with a portuguese coach!

im not saying jesus is a bad coach far from that i consider him a great coach but at a time like this i think we need someone with more international "relevance" like rijkaard for example

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

You're completely right. I hope Benfica never has the sad idea to get that guy. He's horrible.

yeah...awesome for benfica :P

Oh.. But what relevance had villas boas? Many things can change in a year. xD But if you want Rijkaard, sure! But you'll be better with a portuguese coach!

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

You're completely right. I hope Benfica never has the sad idea to get that guy. He's horrible.
im saying IF andre leaves porto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back