Villas-Boas linked with Chelsea job

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 224
  • Views Views 11K
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is inevitable to have Benfica vs Porto talk. xD Inevitable! The talk I don't mind, the violence I do, so as long it's talk, good !

tvi says that pinto da conta (president) and hantero henriques(director) are waiting for the arrival of ron garbley or someting like that

Close, Ron Gourlay but we like to call him ****.

Seems like Chelsea are trying to be abit cheeky here by basicly telling AVB their is a nice shiny job here for you with all the money you could want getting him all worked up for it. And then going to Porto offering less because there manager wants to leave. Cheeky but i dont think Porto will let him go unless we pay the full 15mill Euros.

Aahah, took the chance for a little blow eh? :p I knew that , but well, Europa League is different, they were playing with their best team. xD
Hardly an achivement, Northampton beat them last season. ;)

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Well, his was actually this europa league.. ahem.. xD

When was yours, History Boy? tell me, go on, tell me it was 7 years ago.. please, Half a decade.

Northampton beat liverpool LOL... Leeds beat United aswell... Does that make Leeds better thn United? God...

When was yours, History Boy? tell me, go on, tell me it was 7 years ago.. please, Half a decade.

You just lost a good oportunity to stay quiet. His last was one month ago, like mine. Unlike yours...

Urgh, this thread is making me start to hate Portuguese people.

Urgh, this thread is making me start to hate Portuguese people.

Just imagine if Sporting fans were here in this thread. It would be a complete disaster.
But it's normal Porto and Benfica always arguing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back