Voasy's English Lower League Database RELEASED! v1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the swift update voasy.

However, there is only one team I was really interested in managing, Spennymoor and for some reason your update places them in the Wessex Premier?

Thanks for the swift update voasy.

However, there is only one team I was really interested in managing, Spennymoor and for some reason your update places them in the Wessex Premier?

Right mate bit of a problem I have here, is Spennymoor is in the correct league on my editor but I have not placed that league to be available.
But FM Editor only lets me have an even number of leagues that go into other leagues when it comes down to promotion/relegation so either way in L9 I have to leave 1 league out.. that was that one.

Yes I can enable it for you. But if I enable it then I will have to take another one out. Then I will have another person messaging with the same issue haha.

So i dunno what to do tbh.

I think i have sorted it i made Level 9,10 for Northern League, North-West Coutnies and North East Counties. + I have made Level 11 Wearside League and Northern Alliance with SI's Level 9 County all the teams were getting mixed up so i duplicated it and put leagues in duplicated Level 9 County i made have just loaded it and all teams are in correct leagues.

Okay mate good lad.

Voasy's Lower League English file coming soon...........

Me too, same problem here. FA Vase teams are outnumbered. :(

Listen I know there are some errors and the :( face doesn't help me.

It takes me a lot of time to get these files sorted they are never going to be perfect.. But these faults are not mine SI have made it very difficult this year by placing teams in the wrong places etc.

I am sorting errors but on a slow basis as I am at Uni and also want to play the game as well.

So I will do my best to sort things over a period of time. I am aiming for Level 12 with everything fully working by Xmas as I know a lot of people get the game then.

Sorry, I just tried the new file and seems it works!

Before, i tried the previous one, and there was the problem of FA Vase cup, but no more! :D

Thanks for the great work you do for us! :D

Sorry, I just tried the new file and seems it works!

Before, i tried the previous one, and there was the problem of FA Vase cup, but no more! :D

Thanks for the great work you do for us! :D

Absolutely no problem at all.

Its nice when people appreciate it :)

Can I ask a quick question please on this. Are all teams right down to the lowest level able to play in the FA Cup and Trophy or Vase?

Are there more levels of the Cups added?

Cheers

Can I ask a quick question please on this. Are all teams right down to the lowest level able to play in the FA Cup and Trophy or Vase?

Are there more levels of the Cups added?

Cheers

They are in the FA Vase and Trophy, not done the FA Cup yet.

Need to go into Advanced Editor for that.. going to have a look at it for the next update.

So is the FA Qualifying rounds set at random then. Presuming once you take a side to the Skrill North/South you get into the FA cup every year?

Mine is not working it keeps saying Error too many teams requested in the vase from East Midlands 16 rather than 15?

I'm having same problem as ashton430 with the too many team error when I try and load up a new game. Anyone solved this one yet???

Can i please ask someone who has the database to send me the wage budgets of the 'United Counties Premier League' teams, would be greatly appreciated

I was using the last version no problem, just started a new game and its not genertaing league fixtures..

Will have a look at all the errors you are posting soon.

If you could PM me with the exact error you are having then I will deal with it one after the other.
You will not notice changes until the next version is released.

Update some of the errors, and tried to sort out the fixture and FA Cup stuff.. there is an updated file on the main thread..

Hopefully everything is working, but again please PM if you have a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.