Voasy's English Lower League Database RELEASED! v1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will have a look at all the errors you are posting soon.

If you could PM me with the exact error you are having then I will deal with it one after the other.
You will not notice changes until the next version is released.

Your version is fine. Its when i edit (players and teams only) didnt move anyone, it caused an error.. no idea.

The new version should be okay.

I moved Maine Road up to the Regionals and turned the counties off, solved the prob, so already started my game but much appreciated fella.

No problem for the editor,It was as much for me as it was you! will give your level 10 a crack tonight at work :)

No problem for the editor,It was as much for me as it was you! will give your level 10 a crack tonight at work :)

Okay mate, it defo works.. been using it earlier, put my team in the FA Cup and all the local cups as well.

Just let me know if you have any problems.

problem

Hi voasy...i am your fan in Italy. have a problem: Why when selection a team of 10 level didn't the real players but only casual player in gray?

Hi voasy...i am your fan in Italy. have a problem: Why when selection a team of 10 level didn't the real players but only casual player in gray?

Hi, this is because I have not had the time to research every single club in the lowest tier.

It will take me a lot of time to do this and create individual players.. and to be honest most of those players you will either sell or get rid of if you play the game properly..

I am going to create a non-league guide for everyone soon, this will help people build success! honestly the players in the lower leagues that you start with arent the players you should keep!

cheers.

Thank you this is magnificent, however I don't suppose you or anybody knows where I can decent non-league logos

Thank you this is magnificent, however I don't suppose you or anybody knows where I can decent non-league logos

Yeah I actually got them all off here.. will find which one it was then post a link.

Thanks Voasy! Great work mate. But will you be adding in Essex Senior Football League and Thurlow Nunn League Premier Division/Division One into your database as well?

Hi voasy, great download, just wondering if you could add thurlow nunn and all the essex level 10 teams mate

Brilliant work Voasy :) Just wondered if anybody had any luck finding badges for the lower leagues. Going to start a save with Buxton town. Come on you Bucks!!!

Nice Update Voasy, Just started one with Stony Stratford in Level 10. Now to find some players that know what to do :)

I like the look of the database so far, but am going to wait for a near enough complete level 10 first because i want to be the Lydney Town manager. When is the next version going to be ready and uploaded?

Hey guys, I am sorry that I have not progressed the file any further yet.. Few reasons for this:
A close relative passed away about two weeks ago so being dealing with that, then my father-in-law also passed away last wednesday. Again I am sorry that I have not followed this up recently or my story.. but as you can imagine I have had other things on my mind.

Cheers for all the constant support and praise.. and to ever the person is that donated me ?25 through paypal for making this file last week.. I did have that pint thank you very much :)

Thanks for the great download voasy, however if I might add, you have missed out the Essex Senior League in Tier 9, the teams can be promoted to the Isthmian League 1 North, is it possible to add that in?

Thanks for the great download voasy, however if I might add, you have missed out the Essex Senior League in Tier 9, the teams can be promoted to the Isthmian League 1 North, is it possible to add that in?

As stated in the above post I have had a lot on mate. I know the Essex is missing it has been a problem for a while, but because editor only allows the No Of Promoted Teams/No of Relegated Teams to be the same as the amount of divisions it does not come to terms with the fact there are more divisions in Level 9/10 than there are in 8.

I am trying to bypass this problem. If I can not then I apologise, I can make a release for people who want to play with Essex League and remove a different league that they are not bothered about.

But thats a final option.

Cheers
Mike

Scratch that last message...

Essex League sorted!

And Level 11 Added.. Have fun guys!

And please keep donating there is a few out there that have and I really appreciate it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.