Voasy's English Lower League Database RELEASED! v1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, if I am perfectly honest this is my own tweak.. I prefer it to be more like higher level, I think it gets your team use to being able to play higher.

I always change this, sorry if you prefer having more.

haha really? i like having the 7 so i know ive got decent cover on the bench? FM always screws me over injuring the 1 position i dont have cover for!! I wasn't moaning btw,Its easier enough to change,No biggie

haha really? i like having the 7 so i know ive got decent cover on the bench? FM always screws me over injuring the 1 position i dont have cover for!! I wasn't moaning btw,Its easier enough to change,No biggie

Its fine mate, I wasn't moaning with the previous guy either.

Just people always manage to find the small faults which aren't really faults in my file, but tbf couldn't make a file themself.. so it is irritating.

Its fine mate, I wasn't moaning with the previous guy either.

Just people always manage to find the small faults which aren't really faults in my file, but tbf couldn't make a file themself.. so it is irritating.

I tried simply adding the first set of leagues and failed so miserably! So i take my hat off to you doing just them! lol

I tried simply adding the first set of leagues and failed so miserably! So i take my hat off to you doing just them! lol

Haha, its actually quite simple mate it won't last forever a lot of people will work out how to do it by next year or year after.

So my rep will probably disappear when its only just growing!

Haha, its actually quite simple mate it won't last forever a lot of people will work out how to do it by next year or year after.

So my rep will probably disappear when its only just growing!

Ahhh,Il just keep downloading yours..they have no bugs? And it lasted me the whole of fm13 last year so why fix what aint broken!

Hey, I downloaded version 1 of the database and started in the Eastern Counties Premier Divison. There don't seem to be any league fixtures?? I had 'Do Not Use Real Fixtures' or whatever the box about fixtures says at game steup, unchecked.

View attachment 461525

Do you know why this is? Or should I just download Version 1.1 and start again? Thanks!

Hey, I downloaded version 1 of the database and started in the Eastern Counties Premier Divison. There don't seem to be any league fixtures?? I had 'Do Not Use Real Fixtures' or whatever the box about fixtures says at game steup, unchecked.

View attachment 403286

Do you know why this is? Or should I just download Version 1.1 and start again? Thanks!

yes please try v1.1 I am currently playing in the same league as you and I have just done my first 3 games.

I am unsure why this is. But try that as a first option.

Well i am sorry to disappoint you, but it takes me enough time to put together all the leagues, promotion places/relegation places, cups etc..

And play the actual game!, like I get you want everything! but I can't do that I only have so much time.

I aren't having a go here either, just prefer it if you could appreciate the actual fact you can play lower leagues, and maybe one of the transfer/squad guys on here can do the squad for you.

I unfortunately don't have the time as people are messaging me on an hourly basis asking for different country files.
I just said it was a shame, I wasn't implying it had anything to do with you, that would be way too much work. ****, not even SI are at fault because they never intended for these teams to be playable and already have enough teams to deal with.

I'm experiencing the same problem on V1.1 as I did on V1
No fixtures are generated for the Eastern Counties Prem

Any ideas as to why/suggestions on what to do?

I'm experiencing the same problem on V1.1 as I did on V1
No fixtures are generated for the Eastern Counties Prem

Any ideas as to why/suggestions on what to do?

Will have a look soon mate.

I have windows 8 and it doesn't recognise DBC files. Is there a website that I can use to change the file type? :(

I have windows 8 and it doesn't recognise DBC files. Is there a website that I can use to change the file type? :(

What do you mean it doesnt recognise them? I use Windows 8 too.

They don't open in anything, I do not really understand what you are trying to do here.

Well when i download it it downloads but won't open as it says it cannot find an app to open it with..

Well when i download it it downloads but won't open as it says it cannot find an app to open it with..

Your not suppose to open it with anything, if you actually read the first post there is a good basic set of instructions on how to get it to work.

And it doesn't state anywhere to actual open the file in a normal program.

Your not suppose to open it with anything, if you actually read the first post there is a good basic set of instructions on how to get it to work.

And it doesn't state anywhere to actual open the file in a normal program.

Also, how easy is it to add a club as on the next update of this file could you have Fakenham Town on there?

Eastern Counties Division one (chuck them in the premier haha) It's just who i play for and the press reporter wants me to do a football manager story with them for the programme :)

Status
Not open for further replies.