Voasy's English Lower League Database RELEASED! v1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried playing a game with Slough Town twice now using this database. Both times the game has crashed 9 July, it's not when continuing, just when continuing past that day it seems. As if I continue and it comes back to the same day its fine. Southern D1C.

for those that brought it, it's on steam in tools like this dude saays

Statement:

I would just like to release a statement from myself about the file, I have not been working on the file for just over a month due to a bereavement in the family. I apologise to all the fellow FM lovers out there for this.

Firstly thank you all for downloading my file and making it a success, but unfortunately I have become known to some problems recently. I have had a certain individual message me on various social networking sites privately stating that I have copied his work and copied his file. I want to clarify with all the people who download my file that this is completely a lie. Some of the last messages I have received from the individual use bad language and have seemed very angry.

I just want all my fans who download the file to know that I have never copied anyone's work, and I make the files myself as quickly as possible after the release date every year. Most of you know this and follow my files every year and appreciate the work I do.

But unfortunately there are some others that don't.

Thank you all so much for the support over the last three years.

voasy

So the same leagues and cups as my database and also the mistake I made with no replays for the FA cup are the same on your database?? It has so been copied and I have the screenshots to show that it has. If people downloaded both databases they will see it's the same. Copied by you and then claimed you created it. When I asked you how can we have 100% the same database you couldn't even answer so stop making out I was being nasty or any other way. As I said over 30 people have proven to me that it has been copied by yourself. And I will fight till it proves you have. Anyone who reads this please feel free to PM and I will show you that it's been copied from my database

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is fine. If that is what you believe, I make my databases myself as before.. I am telling you 100% and all the other users that I sat here and made the file myself every single version!.. I also think the fact you found me on facebook yourself and personal messaged me which is personal harassment is unbelievable. I have made every version of this file myself as said previously!

My rep on here is genuine and always has been.

No harmful language has been done, I've seen the conversations. Police would care less about what he said (nothing bad tbh), he didn't even used bad language at all, he stated his case and that's it.

That is fine. If that is what you believe, I make my databases myself as before.. I am telling you 100% and all the other users that I sat here and made the file myself every single version!.. I also think the fact you found me on facebook yourself and personal messaged me which is personal harassment is unbelievable. I have made every version of this file myself as said previously!

My rep on here is genuine and always has been.

I call lies. Voasy, you are clearly lying and you know it too otherwise you wouldn't have to come on here and put that. If you really believed you were telling the truth you'd have ignored Steve. But you didn't you came on here ASAP to gain as much support as you could to try and cover up everything. You are an idiot and should just own up to what isn't yours.

Yes your right the language maybe was not as bad as I stated, I just think it is strange how you track someone down on Facebook regarding this matter? Surely just PM me on here?, but like I stated before no harm has been done because I have not copied his database this thread has been open from day one and I have always made my own file.

But the picture I sent you was your database which is 100% same as mine and no replays in the FA cup is a mistake I did on my database which someone asked you on your database now that it very very strange how they are both the same. And also I added 3 cups for level 7-8 leagues which is funny how it's on your database as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vostok man it's the same one face the facts fmn85 has made this before u, u downloaded it and then decided to upload after playing on it, and if u try to protest ur not guilty well the FMNutters FB page will be on ur back

I call lies. Voasy, you are clearly lying and you know it too otherwise you wouldn't have to come on here and put that. If you really believed you were telling the truth you'd have ignored Steve. But you didn't you came on here ASAP to gain as much support as you could to try and cover up everything. You are an idiot and should just own up to what isn't yours.

Honestly, I would own up if I had done something wrong.. But the fact of the matter is I haven't I have never even seen anyone elses lower league files only other countries. I know I have not copied his file, I imagine he is a genuine guy and good at editing like the rest of us. And I would not lie about it, I would tell him straight up if I had even taken a small idea or anything from his file. But the thing is I have not even seen it.

At the end of they day I apologise to Steve if this is what he feels.. But honestly I have not copied it.

Actually I was the one who found your page which you commented on and Steve could back me up on that. I very coincidental the same leagues and cups as Steve's database and also the mistake he made (no replays for the FA cup) are the same on this scam on a database.

Yes your right the language maybe was not as bad as I stated, I just think it is strange how you track someone down on Facebook regarding this matter? Surely just PM me on here?, but like I stated before no harm has been done because I have not copied his database this thread has been open from day one and I have always made my own file.
Stop lying please, you're digging a deeper and deeper hole. So please, instead of threatening with the Police who won't do anything tell us how the same mistakes made on Steve's are the same miraculously on yours? You are a liar, a saddo, and most of immature and quite pathetic.

If no one on FM-base see's how he has quite clearly copied Steve's database, it shows how downhill this website has got. The fact now that uploaders don't even use there own stuff instead stealing it from others who have worked hard on making it perfect with the odd mistake, and then sell it off as your own. Its pathetic and childish and is something primary school children do. Just own up and be a big guy for once.

They are simple mistakes to make, I used online lower league division sites to have a go at the cups etc.. but can only get so far. And the FA Cup thing I have no idea how to even add replays and they are not there in my level nine or ten file.
Listen I don't want any harm doing here.. at the end of the day, its FM just a game. Crazy how people are so worked up about two people having the same things in there file, I really have not even seen where Steves file is uploaded.

I just want to know how I can own up to something I have not even done?

BECAUSE HE TOOK HIS TIME AND EFFORT TO MAKE IT AND YOU GO AND SELL IT OFF AS YOUR OWN. STOP LYING ITS ANNOYING AND POINTLESS AND IN FACT YOU ARE DRAGGING THIS ON FURTHER AND FURTHER.

I just want to know how I can own up to something I have not even done?
well I can comfirm that Steve's database was uploaded on December 1st and urs was 13th December meaning there's a chance u downloaded Steve's mad then uploaded it on Friday the 13th

I can't believe that you have the audacity to request donations from plagiarised work. Shameful and not in the spirit of SI's intentions when releasing an editor for their game.

Status
Not open for further replies.