Vocal 523_Huddersfield(expected 20th)_Ranked the 1st in EPL_Scored 65 in 21 games

Good news and bad news.

Bad news: After 18.2.2, vocal's V2 has lost it's effectiveness almost completely. It's barely scraping draws for tricky away games if not losing them.

Good news: V1 is still smashing all opposition 5-0 on average even post-18.2.2. I wonder why there is such a difference in performance between V1 and V2? Ah well, I'm sticking to V1 for my Arsenal team.

bad news. i play with norwich and have come to the year 2024. i usually win everything with the v2 version, but after the patch i loose almost every away game. conceed 4-5 goals every match. after the patch everything is ruined for me. how is v3 coming along? hope u can fix it mate :)

Used the original tactic and took WSM from Conference South to Top of L1 wining 3 leagues in a row, offered job at Bristol City in Championship (WSM in financial trouble) they were rock bottom at November and lost 3 games during rest of the season and just missed playoffs...Love this tactic, second season at BCFC and top and so far unbeaten after 10 games.
Yeah let in some silly goals but original tactic certainly still working for me, keep up the good work and I might try V2 and maybe a V3

i havent won away yet witch v2!!!!!!!!!!! i hate this patch

V2 is totally broken however V1 is not as effective as before and unfortunately much more leaky at defence. :(

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...ored-57-conceded-1-2-strikers-scoring-97.html

This one is still working for me.

They have almost the same formation but of course different playing styles.

Never believe the notes about patches that issued by SI Games. They are modifying match engine every time they release a new patch or hot-fix.

V2 is totally broken however V1 is not as effective as before and unfortunately much more leaky at defence. :(

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...ored-57-conceded-1-2-strikers-scoring-97.html

This one is still working for me.

They have almost the same formation but of course different playing styles.

Never believe the notes about patches that issued by SI Games. They are modifying match engine every time they release a new patch or hot-fix.
Thank you for your information.
However, I just run the tactic that you recommend with my save file, and it is not working too for underdog.
View attachment 69646

I am sure there is no tactic after update 18.2.2 for underdog yet, which can show the good result as V2 did before the update.

Good news and bad news.

Bad news: After 18.2.2, vocal's V2 has lost it's effectiveness almost completely. It's barely scraping draws for tricky away games if not losing them.

Good news: V1 is still smashing all opposition 5-0 on average even post-18.2.2. I wonder why there is such a difference in performance between V1 and V2? Ah well, I'm sticking to V1 for my Arsenal team.
I think the recent update has changed many things so it became much harder for underdog to beat the big clubs.
I have tried many settings to find the good team and player instuctions but I think I need more time for V3.
As you said, V1 is still working well for big clubs and even mid class clubs.
I have not checked V2 yet.
Thank you.

bad news. i play with norwich and have come to the year 2024. i usually win everything with the v2 version, but after the patch i loose almost every away game. conceed 4-5 goals every match. after the patch everything is ruined for me. how is v3 coming along? hope u can fix it mate :)

i havent won away yet witch v2!!!!!!!!!!! i hate this patch
Thank you for interest.
I am still trying to make V3, but the recent update has killed many positive instructions for underdogs, so I need more time to find a way.
I am also very stressed out of the recent update.
If you manage big clubs or even mid class club, V1 is still working very well, so you could try V1 utill I make V3.
Thank you for patience.

Thank you for interest.
I am still trying to make V3, but the recent update has killed many positive instructions for underdogs, so I need more time to find a way.
I am also very stressed out of the recent update.
If you manage big clubs or even mid class club, V1 is still working very well, so you could try V1 utill I make V3.
Thank you for patience.
thanks dude for trying to make v3 :) the v2 tactick was killer for my team norwich. good luck:)

easily one of the best tactics iv ever used in FM however like others have said the 18.2.2 broke it>

I have tweaked it somewhat for this version and its doing fantastic for me again now, still scoring loads and havent conceded in 11 games including latter stages of champions league and in league vs, PSG, Man Utd, Man City etc so the 523 set up can still work.

with the newer patch i do notice they players aren't as clinical as im now making more chances in this patch than pre this patch

easily one of the best tactics iv ever used in FM however like others have said the 18.2.2 broke it>

I have tweaked it somewhat for this version and its doing fantastic for me again now, still scoring loads and havent conceded in 11 games including latter stages of champions league and in league vs, PSG, Man Utd, Man City etc so the 523 set up can still work.

with the newer patch i do notice they players aren't as clinical as im now making more chances in this patch than pre this patch
It sounds good tweak.
Could you upload it so that I could check it?

However, I just run the tactic that you recommend with my save file, and it is not working too for underdog.
View attachment 1143645

I am sure there is no tactic after update 18.2.2 for underdog yet, which can show the good result as V2 did before the update.

Thank you for the answer mate. You're right i'm using this with Fenerbahce which is one of the best three teams in Turkish Super League.

It's possible to get unsuccesful results with underdog teams.

Anyway, i've built new season's squad suitable for the formation 5-3-2 version. I'll gladly try if you can manage to create another successful V3 version.

pls share it. I have a division 7 team in division 2 now....big underdog

Any chance to downgrade to last patch n then stop it being updated automatically......

I'm surprised to hear about the trouble people are having with the new patch.

I'm absolutely smashing teams with my Everton side in the 3rd season.

Sure i've bought some top players but i'm killing even big teams so i'm surprised it's not working for others.

I will say however that if i go 2 goals up against big opposition i change the mentality to Standard or Counter, maybe try that

View attachment 69447View attachment 69445View attachment 69442View attachment 69441View attachment 69440View attachment 69444