Vocal 523_Huddersfield(expected 20th)_Ranked the 1st in EPL_Scored 65 in 21 games

I feel the update 18.2.2 has ruined the defense of my tactic.
I am now correcting my tactic and testing it.
After some test with some teams especially underdog, I will upload V3.
Thanks.

Hi mate,
the tactic has always leaked goals. I was champion with AS Roma with the 13th defense, so are you sure it's the new patch ?

View attachment 70018

Having done 3 promotions, this is my 4th straight promotion. This one is special because:

1) I am not conceding so many goals anymore. Best suggestion is to get a very good keeper: Reflex, one on one, rushing out.
2) Despite I free transfer in all players, I still have players with me since year 1, meaning you shouldn't buy more than 7 players per year. Although I still free transfer in a lot to see which players play well in each position. U need to trial different players for the same position.
3) The 3 stikers are important. Middle striker should be tall, with heading, finishing and off the ball. Some pace would be useful.
4) The side strikers, speed, speed, speed, finishing. Not too bad in passing.
5) I dont like the system at the back, however if I win the title i dont care.....

It was a great tactic but after the hotfix, i'm really struggling to win and conceding too much easily.

It really needs an update. :(

that has nothing to do with hotfix, or any of the previous patches on that matter, updates dont change game engine, only fix broken stuff

I dont think there is anything to do with the update.....I have the same weak squad of York. Most players were with me since 4 divisions lower before my promotions. I am surprised that this year I conceded the least eventhough with the worst players.
After my season finishes, will update more pic....

Hello,
First of all thanks for the great content. It's not just tactical share also knowledge about tactics.
I tried with Bournemouth and result was fantastic. I also used TFF V5 and this. I think it's similar but this one is more attacking.
By the way i liked GZ skin 18 1.3 but i couldn't download it. I registered fmnation but even if I register on the site, I am not given the right to write any comment. I have been waiting for full membership for 2 weeks, but still the same.
If you can upload the current skin to wetransfer etc. i'd be very happy.
Thank you so much for your labor. I will continue to follow you with interest.
Thank you for your comment.
I think you could write some comment on the site to increase your membership status.
Or you could try GZ skin 1.2 since that version require low membership status.
I want to share it to you, but I cannot since GZ does not allow any member to share it without his permission.
I am sorry.

Im using version 2.

Coventry City
Season 1 - League 2 Champions 120pts (only loans and free players )

Season 2 - League 1 Champions 90ish points (only loans and free players )

Season 3 - Won Championship playoffs (only loans and free players )

Season 4 - Just started the Premiership campaign

This was an old tactic from a previous version of FM, FM 10 or 12 I think

I only bought the game 2 days ago so have always been on 18.2.2 and dont think the defense has been that bad
Yes, my tactic still works well for big club or mid class club.
I have a save file of Huddersfield for the away match against MU and Arsenal, and I usually use them to test my tactics.
After the update, I have used V2 to see if it still works for underdog, but I have defeated many games.
Before the update, I had won about 9 times if I test 10 games with the same save file.
So, that is why I think recent update has some secret changes in match engine, and I am sure about it since I have felt there are many changes compared to before.
For example, the efficiency of long pass and cross decreased, and the one of short pass and long shoot increased.
Except them, there are more changes.
So, I am now trying to V3 for every team even underdog again.

Thank you for your comment.
I think you could write some comment on the site to increase your membership status.
Or you could try GZ skin 1.2 since that version require low membership status.
I want to share it to you, but I cannot since GZ does not allow any member to share it without his permission.
I am sorry.

If you surf around how to download it, there is plenty of tips to teach you how to get it.....I did my research and able to download it. Only very little small issue afterwards. Pls try hard to research it, the owner does have copyright and pls respects him!

Yes, my tactic still works well for big club or mid class club.
I have a save file of Huddersfield for the away match against MU and Arsenal, and I usually use them to test my tactics.
After the update, I have used V2 to see if it still works for underdog, but I have defeated many games.
Before the update, I had won about 9 times if I test 10 games with the same save file.
So, that is why I think recent update has some secret changes in match engine, and I am sure about it since I have felt there are many changes compared to before.
For example, the efficiency of long pass and cross decreased, and the one of short pass and long shoot increased.
Except them, there are more changes.
So, I am now trying to V3 for every team even underdog again.

Look forward to ur V3. Conceded a lot from crossing, or middle defender comes out to tackle then AI through ball to the empty middle slot.
Thats why i suggest to get a GK with very good 1 on 1 skill. rushing out also useful.

Tactic still working the same for me after the hotfix. The poor finances of Kalsdorf never allowed me to build a team strong enough to compete with RB Salzburg and Rapid Viena, but I managed to finish 4th and 3rd in the league and win a cup. After that I won leagues with Rapid Viena and Qarabag Agdam. I took charge of Qarabag mid-season, they were sitting 6th out of 8 teams. Won 13 matches and lost only 1 incredibly 3-4 after leading 3-1. Now took charge of Slavia Mozyr in Belarus, I'm gonna see if it still overachieves with underdogs.

View attachment 1143157
Thank you for your feedback.
Glad to hear it still works well for you.
Why I am trying V3 now is that it became hard for real underdog such as Huddersfield that is the last one expected in EPL to beat big clubs such as MU and Arsenal with V2.
I was satisfied V2 before since it can make any team even underdogs beat any big clubs.
However, the recent update has made some changes, so I am now trying to figure out what kinds of team instructions and player instructions work well in 18.2.2.

Thank you for your feedback.
Glad to hear it still works well for you.
Why I am trying V3 now is that it became hard for real underdog such as Huddersfield that is the last one expected in EPL to beat big clubs such as MU and Arsenal with V2.
I was satisfied V2 before since it can make any team even underdogs beat any big clubs.
However, the recent update has made some changes, so I am now trying to figure out what kinds of team instructions and player instructions work well in 18.2.2.

[h=3]5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!![/h]
Thanks for the tactic, but which is good.there is a lot of similarity

View attachment 69895

4 promotions in a row. 99% free transfer in all players over past 4 years. Probably one of the most over achieved tactics since I started playing CM2 over 30 years ago....

The goal conceded isn't too happy about it, but certainly scoring lots of goals.

]This tactic is absolutely incredible!!! It is so so good.

It got my Bognor regis side from Vanarama south to Vanarama conference. I was top in my second season when I was offered a job for Fleetwood who were bottom of League 1 who had won just 2 matches. I went on a 17 winning match streak across all competitions (YES 17!!). Near the end of the season I went on losing streak of 4 games I think because my team were young they bottled it a bit.

I am now top of Championship with nothing but free signings and loan signings and am hoping a big prem team offer me a job.

All thanks to your amazing tactic!! Thank you so much and thank you so so so much for going into so much detail about where to play players and what stats etc to look out for!

Hi mate,
the tactic has always leaked goals. I was champion with AS Roma with the 13th defense, so are you sure it's the new patch ?
Hi dude.
I know my tactic sometimes concede some goals, but in most case we could get much more goals than conceding since it is very attacking tactic.
I will keep trying to see if there is a way of decrease of conceding.
I think AS Roma is one of big clubs or at least mid class club, so in that case my tactic still works well.
Thanks.

View attachment 1143245

Having done 3 promotions, this is my 4th straight promotion. This one is special because:

1) I am not conceding so many goals anymore. Best suggestion is to get a very good keeper: Reflex, one on one, rushing out.
2) Despite I free transfer in all players, I still have players with me since year 1, meaning you shouldn't buy more than 7 players per year. Although I still free transfer in a lot to see which players play well in each position. U need to trial different players for the same position.
3) The 3 stikers are important. Middle striker should be tall, with heading, finishing and off the ball. Some pace would be useful.
4) The side strikers, speed, speed, speed, finishing. Not too bad in passing.
5) I dont like the system at the back, however if I win the title i dont care.....

I dont think there is anything to do with the update.....I have the same weak squad of York. Most players were with me since 4 divisions lower before my promotions. I am surprised that this year I conceded the least eventhough with the worst players.
After my season finishes, will update more pic....

Look forward to ur V3. Conceded a lot from crossing, or middle defender comes out to tackle then AI through ball to the empty middle slot.
Thats why i suggest to get a GK with very good 1 on 1 skill. rushing out also useful.

View attachment 1143378

4 promotions in a row. 99% free transfer in all players over past 4 years. Probably one of the most over achieved tactics since I started playing CM2 over 30 years ago....

The goal conceded isn't too happy about it, but certainly scoring lots of goals.
Thank you for a lot of your feedback.
I am so glad to see my tactic still works well for you.
I am now trying to see if there is any way to improve my tactic or at least the defense.
Always welcome feedback.

]This tactic is absolutely incredible!!! It is so so good.

It got my Bognor regis side from Vanarama south to Vanarama conference. I was top in my second season when I was offered a job for Fleetwood who were bottom of League 1 who had won just 2 matches. I went on a 17 winning match streak across all competitions (YES 17!!). Near the end of the season I went on losing streak of 4 games I think because my team were young they bottled it a bit.

I am now top of Championship with nothing but free signings and loan signings and am hoping a big prem team offer me a job.

All thanks to your amazing tactic!! Thank you so much and thank you so so so much for going into so much detail about where to play players and what stats etc to look out for!
Good to hear it still works well for you.
Thanks for your comment and feedback.
I hope all my tactics and tips would help you win continuously.
Thank you. Always welcome feedback.