Vocal 523_Huddersfield(expected 20th)_Ranked the 1st in EPL_Scored 65 in 21 games

Does anyone know if today's patch has affected the strength of the tactics?
I have checked the 2.2 patch, and found that there is nothing about match engine.
They just fixed some reasons for crash dump and minor bug.
So, I think tactics are still working well.

Very true about the changelist, but sometimes they do include "stealth updates". Does seem ok though..fingers crossed!

Oh, and immense tactics btw!

Very true about the changelist, but sometimes they do include "stealth updates". Does seem ok though..fingers crossed!

Oh, and immense tactics btw!
Now I am making 2 strikers and 1 inside forward tactic, and it has almost done.
After making it, I will update stronger 3 striker tactic even for underdog.

Afte 2 seasons I lost only 2 matches: semi final in FA Cup against City and 5ft round FA Cup against Bournemouth. I play Salford. Really godd tactic!
Thank you for feedback.
I hope you will win every game next season.
Thanks.

I just have to say this is the best tactic I have ever used going back to FM10, prefer it even to the corner goals "glitch"

TYVM
Thank you for your comment.
Glad to hear it works well for you.
I hope you will get every title with my tactic.
Thanks.

Hello,
First of all thanks for the great content. It's not just tactical share also knowledge about tactics.
I tried with Bournemouth and result was fantastic. I also used TFF V5 and this. I think it's similar but this one is more attacking.
By the way i liked GZ skin 18 1.3 but i couldn't download it. I registered fmnation but even if I register on the site, I am not given the right to write any comment. I have been waiting for full membership for 2 weeks, but still the same.
If you can upload the current skin to wetransfer etc. i'd be very happy.
Thank you so much for your labor. I will continue to follow you with interest.

What version are you using?

Im using version 2.

Coventry City
Season 1 - League 2 Champions 120pts (only loans and free players )

Season 2 - League 1 Champions 90ish points (only loans and free players )

Season 3 - Won Championship playoffs (only loans and free players )

Season 4 - Just started the Premiership campaign

whee you got for corner glitch?

This was an old tactic from a previous version of FM, FM 10 or 12 I think

Last edited:
defense game looks terrible, when we can expect update ?
SI did not reveal they have changed something in match engine in the latest update, but I am sure there are secret changes. I can feel.
I am now trying to run games with several changes for my tactic.
Maybe it would take 1 or 2 days.
I will do my best.
Thanks pal for your interest.

Tactic still working the same for me after the hotfix. The poor finances of Kalsdorf never allowed me to build a team strong enough to compete with RB Salzburg and Rapid Viena, but I managed to finish 4th and 3rd in the league and win a cup. After that I won leagues with Rapid Viena and Qarabag Agdam. I took charge of Qarabag mid-season, they were sitting 6th out of 8 teams. Won 13 matches and lost only 1 incredibly 3-4 after leading 3-1. Now took charge of Slavia Mozyr in Belarus, I'm gonna see if it still overachieves with underdogs.

View attachment 70097

I feel the update 18.2.2 has ruined the defense of my tactic.
I am now correcting my tactic and testing it.
After some test with some teams especially underdog, I will upload V3.
Thanks.

I only bought the game 2 days ago so have always been on 18.2.2 and dont think the defense has been that bad

I only bought the game 2 days ago so have always been on 18.2.2 and dont think the defense has been that bad
Yes, I know. I think there is some changes in match engine after the update, so the efficiency of my tactic decreased.
I have some save files for Huddersfield against some big clubs such as MU or Arsenal away match.
I usually use them to test my tactic.
After the update, I could not beat them with Huddersfield.
So maybe V2 might be still good for big club, but not for underdog anymore.
I am now making V3 so that even underdog like Huddersfield beat those big clubs again.