Vocal 523_Huddersfield(expected 20th)_Ranked the 1st in EPL_Scored 65 in 21 games

Here is the test result of 10 games using V3 with Huddersfield that is expected as 20th of 20 in EPL.

View attachment 68662 View attachment 68661

One defeat can be acceptable considering it was the AWAY match with MU that is one of the strongest teams in FM.
I think Huddersfield maybe could get the title with V3.
Focus on the players' stats. A lot of Huddersfield players there.

Last edited:
Here is the test result of 10 games using V3 with Huddersfield that is expected as 20th of 20 in EPL.
View attachment 1144730 View attachment 1144731

One defeat can be acceptable considering it was the AWAY match with MU that is one of the strongest teams in FM.
I think Huddersfield maybe could get the title with V3.
Focus on the players' stats. A lot of Huddersfield players there.

I could run my team through it for 2 seasons and compare the results to what V2 did

Here is the test result of 10 games using V3 with Swansea that is expected as 17th of 20 in EPL.

View attachment 68644 View attachment 68643

No defeat.
Of course it was luck at the match with MU.
Goalkeeper was like Lev Ivanovich Yashin, who is the legend goalkeeper, and Ayew was like Ronaldo (Brazil). Ayew shot 3 and scored 3.
Focus on the players' stats too. A lot of Swasea players there.

Last edited:
Would West Ham work with V3? Should I just continue with V1(Home) and V2(Away) or V1 for both home and away games?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Would West Ham work with V3? Should I just continue with V1(Home) and V2(Away) or V1 for both home and away games?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
You could use either for home but V1 would be better for Away after the recent update.

please can you upload v3 for simulation ?
Thank you for interest.
It is test stage yet, so I will upload it later if it shows consistent good result.
If you want to simulate it for test, please send me a private message with your email address.
Thanks!

Here is the test result of 10 games using V3 with Burnley that is expected as 18th of 20 in EPL.

View attachment 68605 View attachment 68604

One defeat can be acceptable considering it was the AWAY match with Chelsea that is one of the strongest teams in FM.
It is the result of only 10 games, but V3 seems working well for underdog.

Here is the test result of 10 games using V3 with Burnley that is expected as 18th of 20 in EPL.

View attachment 1144787 View attachment 1144788

One defeat can be acceptable considering it was the AWAY match with Chelsea that is one of the strongest teams in FM.
It is the result of only 10 games, but V3 seems working well for underdog.

online we are playing.competing friend and tactics 5 defense-2 midfield 3 striker.v1-v2-v3 with always defeated please help

online we are playing.competing friend and tactics 5 defense-2 midfield 3 striker.v1-v2-v3 with always defeated please help
That might be because of the recent update. It decreased the efficiency of V1 and V2.
I have not uploaded V3 yet on this thread since It is still at test stage.
Where did you get V3?

That might be because of the recent update. It decreased the efficiency of V1 and V2.
I have not uploaded V3 yet on this thread since It is still at test stage.
Where did you get V3?

I wrote wrong v3.[FONT=arial, sans-serif]my team is very good but 5 defending inadequate[/FONT]

I wrote wrong

just right now promoted San Marino to Serie A. promotion every year. the best tactic i've been using since FM13 Mr.Langvatn one.
amazing :).

Been tested 10 games with V3 with back to back promoted York in Championship. Expected to be 24th. At the moment 1st. Last 10 games, lost 2, drew 2, won 6.

View attachment 1144860

View attachment 1144861

View attachment 1144862

View attachment 1144862

View attachment 1144899

So here we go....played 5 seasons, every year a promotion with position 1st! Next year will be very very tough!!!
Thank you for a lot of feedback.
I hope you keep getting good result.
Always welcome feedback!