Vocal 523_Huddersfield(expected 20th)_Ranked the 1st in EPL_Scored 65 in 21 games

just right now promoted San Marino to Serie A. promotion every year. the best tactic i've been using since FM13 Mr.Langvatn one.
amazing :).
Thank you for your comment.
Glad to hear it works very well for you.
Always welcome feedback.

what i have done to keep performing well is simple to alter your self.

At home vs all competition play standard V1
Away from home vs all competition play an alteration of v1:

Take central striker and move to a dm
Take central CD and move to a sweeper
defense will now look like a diamond
Change defensive line to Higher

Been playing this for a few months and have yet to concede a goal or win by less than 4 goals

What team are you? Underdog?

it is safe to say i can not wait for v3 keep up the good work lol

View attachment 1145337View attachment 1145336View attachment 1145338View attachment 1145339

Been using your V2 tac, and only made a minor change in the defence. Added a Libero/Attack for some extra creativity from the back, and an extra player in the attacking phase. Won the treble with Liverpool first season with some extraordinary performances from Firmino, Salah, Mané etc.

Very solid tactic. Keep up the good work.

i think this tac has 1 thing to solve, the defensive problem.....is it much better than the original setup defensively?

i don't need V3. go to go promotions, my first season in Serie A with really **** team in compare to the rest of stake.

I have V3 from him, it is a bit more stable at the back, but for same reason, it is less attacking also. We talked privately before and he disappears/....without his consent, i better not to release his V3.
Liked u said, maybe he gave up already.

V1 is still working for me. It conceedes quite a few, but with such an attacking tactic, this is what you can expect. I don´t think it can be tweaked to be stronger in defence without losing it´s effect in attack. Maybe someone will prove me wrong, but I still trust this tactic. :)

View attachment 67493

Playing with Nk Maribor first season ( I used tactic for three seasons before with success with the same team, but started again because of transfer deadline ). One round away from group stage of CL ( already qualified for Europa League group stage ).

Last edited: