Vocal 523_Huddersfield(expected 20th)_Ranked the 1st in EPL_Scored 65 in 21 games

I'm managing Torino FC, using the V1 tactic, and i was having a great form (6W 1L). I was playing away at AS Roma, winning 2-5, and all of a sudden the game crashed. I restarted from my last save, three games before that Roma match, and the tactic is completely wack now. Conceding a lot, not scoring or scoring just 1 goal per game, lot of passing mistakes that they didn't do before that crash. I lost all the three matches, including the game vs Roma, matches that i easily won before the crash...
Have you ever experienced something like this?

I am suprised this tactic hasn't had more attention. In my Crystal Palace save, first season with V2, massively overachieved and finished 5th. Second season won The Europa League and finished 2nd. Third season won the prem. Benteke was top scorer for all 3 seasons in a row. If you have pacey strikers or wide players this tactic is a monster.

I am suprised this tactic hasn't had more attention. In my Crystal Palace save, first season with V2, massively overachieved and finished 5th. Second season won The Europa League and finished 2nd. Third season won the prem. Benteke was top scorer for all 3 seasons in a row. If you have pacey strikers or wide players this tactic is a monster.

liked this tac very much too....but conceded liked crazy....

Won 2 Europa League and 2 Champions League the first 6 years with my Dinamo Bucarest save.
It's an amazing tactic.
Won easily 8-0 vs Bayern or something like that.
This tactic smashed the ME of the game.
I'm still waiting about the V3 version.

Yeah, it does leak a lot. I think it suits underdog teams more than top sides. I have signed Scott Sinclair for Palace. Play him on the right side of the front three(I had to sell Zaha) and he is performing to a ridiculous level. He scored 13 goals in his first 8 games for me!

Absolute beast of a tactic, so much fun to play with, deserves much more attention. Yes, you will concede bucketloads of goals, but you will score so many more.

I am in my second season with Wolves. Destroyed the Championship in my first season, I am currently 2nd in the Premier League after 30 games played.

Scored 96 in the league so far (conceded 41).

My centre-forward, Leo Bonatini, is currently on 41 goals in 32 games (all competitions). This guy is a three star striker through and through. I can only imagine the utter devastation the likes of Dybala, Aubameyang or M. Salah would create in this role.

Are you on V1 or V2?

Absolute beast of a tactic, so much fun to play with, deserves much more attention. Yes, you will concede bucketloads of goals, but you will score so many more.

I am in my second season with Wolves. Destroyed the Championship in my first season, I am currently 2nd in the Premier League after 30 games played.

My centre-forward, Leo Bonatini, is currently on 41 goals in 32 games (all competitions). This guy is a three star striker through and through. I can only imagine the utter devastation the likes of Dybala, Aubameyang or M. Salah would create in this role.

I used V2 to get York to promote to premierleague...however it stopped working then....

Finished 3rd in the end after a very tricky run in. But still, what a first season in the Premier League!

Board gave me £68m to spend, and I reluctantly let Ruben Neves disappear to Barcelona for a tidy £78m. Managed to strengthen just about every area of the squad over the summer with Joe Hart, Benjamin Pavard, Joel Veltman, Lewis Cook, Danny Drinkwater, Alberto Moreno, and Serge Gnabry coming in, amongst others.

However, Season 3 starts, and the tactic has stopped working. I mean stopped dead. It's like watching a different side playing a different game. In my first six league games last season, we scored 20 goals. This time around, after six league games, we have scored 3 times, none of which have come from my front 3. Despite all the new faces, tactical familiarity is still extremely high, and morale has generally been very high as well (although obviously that is starting to slide).

I think unfortunately the match engine has decided that enough is enough, and therefore the entire footballing world have, in the blink of any eye, collectively learned how to completely nullify a phenomenally successful side and tactic. I'm all for realism in FM, I know sides get 'sussed out' in real life, but this is far too extreme and just feels completely unrealistic.

Have used V2 in my Milan save...

First season: Won Serie A, TIM Cup & Europa League
Second season: Won Suppercoppa, Serie A, TIM Cup, EURO Super Cup, & Champions League

Also, I've not only gone unbeaten in my second season in Serie A, I won 38 out of 38 games! Super tactic.

Will upload some screenshots later, my team is:

GK: Donnarumma / Pau Lopez
DCR: Musacchio / David Costas
DC: Bonucci / Martinez Quarta
DCL: Romagnoli / Goldaniga
WBR: Calabria / Conti
WBL: Barreca / Fillipo Costa
MCR: Arthur / Locatelli
MCL Kessie / Sturaro
SCR: Cutrone / Isak
SC: Andre Silva / Destro
SCL: Alcacer / Kalinic

For my third season I have sold: Costas, Goldaniga, Costa, Sturaro & Kalinic, and have bought Gianluca Mancini, Riccardo Marchizza, Federico Dimarco, Seri & Berardi.

Does anyone have a link to the V2, I can’t find it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The long waited V3 is here:

Vocal V3

Just play fast players as it was....the taller the players the better....

With the little update of yesterday I think the V2 stop working. Now th tactic concede a lot of goals :(

Come on Vocal come back with a new version please!! (A)