Vocal 523_Huddersfield(expected 20th)_Ranked the 1st in EPL_Scored 65 in 21 games

Beat Spurs 2-1 at home then got smashed 5-0 by Arsenal and 2-0 by Huddersfield , maybe I'm punching far too high above my weight with Plymouth in the prem !

Beat Spurs 2-1 at home then got smashed 5-0 by Arsenal and 2-0 by Huddersfield , maybe I'm punching far too high above my weight with Plymouth in the prem !
try to set as many friendly match as possible so that team and players' tactic familiarity is filled quickly.
Also very important to read and follow the important tips and information in red and green on the 1st thread to maximize your success.
Thanks!

Last edited:
I use Liverpool, Mane/Firmino/Salah and i bought Fekir. All is well, but Firmino sometimes play 6.1 6.2 and Salah scores way to little. Fekir has better stats so has Danny Ings when he gets a game:/ Any tweaks i can do? CM role aswell not optimale atm. but hey im winning so not complaining :D

mate, how many goals scored strikers?
and what ppm is the best for they?

My friend I dont have that numbers because I recently move to Braga. But Cleo and Hugo Firmino scored 47 goals has you can see.

I let you this information: I took Braga in January 14º and finished at 4º. Now I'm at 1º in Portuguese League.

mate, how many goals scored strikers?
and what ppm is the best for they?
View attachment 49399

Here is the stats of players. Sorry for it in Korean but you can understand it.
That is the result just before the winter market opens.

As you mate can see, Elias Kachunga has gotten 20 goals 11 assists in 21 games.
Collin Quaner has gotten 12 goals 9 assists.
Steve Mounie has gotten 12 goals 10 assists.

For ppm, you don't have to consider it.
You can use whatever types you want as long as side strikers are fast and middle striker is tall and has good finishing and off the ball.

I use Liverpool, Mane/Firmino/Salah and i bought Fekir. All is well, but Firmino sometimes play 6.1 6.2 and Salah scores way to little. Fekir has better stats so has Danny Ings when he gets a game:/ Any tweaks i can do? CM role aswell not optimale atm. but hey im winning so not complaining :D
Thank you for your feedback.
As you can see the important tips and information in red and green on the 1st thread, it would be much better for the middle striker to be tall and have good heading.
Moreover, left side striker must be left preferred foot, and right side striker must be right.
Please see the tips and information, and follow them so that you could get the best result.

Its ridicilousei have Salah, Mane, Fekir, firmino, Woodburn, Solanke, Ings and the most efficient strikers are Ings and Woodburn despite Salah and Firmino statwise are a tonn better. Salah has a bunch of assist and Fekir also good on left with assists, but Firmino lost his spot and so did Mane and now mane want to leave and nobody want to ****** buy him for 60m... hes worth 80, and PSG jsut freggin bought Bas Dost for 50m in second season, like wtf xD

Its ridicilousei have Salah, Mane, Fekir, firmino, Woodburn, Solanke, Ings and the most efficient strikers are Ings and Woodburn despite Salah and Firmino statwise are a tonn better. Salah has a bunch of assist and Fekir also good on left with assists, but Firmino lost his spot and so did Mane and now mane want to leave and nobody want to ****** buy him for 60m... hes worth 80, and PSG jsut freggin bought Bas Dost for 50m in second season, like wtf xD

hi Vocal,i’m strong fan of your V4 tactic.I just wonder if i should buy good wingers to play as forward in your formation?Like Salah or Neymar,even if they are not that good on that role,can they play good anyway?

I've started using the vocal v4 and I'm far from the results people get here. After winning every title for a couple of years with strikers scoring about 40 goals per season, they now end games with 6.2-6.3 rating. ON;Y THE STRIKERS, they barely score even though they perfectly fit the playing duties.

How is this possible? I lead the premier league and can't score against bottom-table teams. My last match was against 19th place, strikers ended with 6.1, 6.3 and 6.4 ratings. WHAT THE ****?