Vocal 523_Huddersfield(expected 20th)_Ranked the 1st in EPL_Scored 65 in 21 games

hi Vocal,i’m strong fan of your V4 tactic.I just wonder if i should buy good wingers to play as forward in your formation?Like Salah or Neymar,even if they are not that good on that role,can they play good anyway?
Thank you for your comment.
When I use 3 striker tactic, I always train fast wingers for side striker position.
If you have as many as friendly match, which is mentioned in important information in red or green on the 1st thread, they could be familiar with the tactic and the position very soon.
If you buy good wingers, then as long as they are trained for striker position, they could show incredible performance.
Thanks!

Last edited:
I've started using the vocal v4 and I'm far from the results people get here. After winning every title for a couple of years with strikers scoring about 40 goals per season, they now end games with 6.2-6.3 rating. ON;Y THE STRIKERS, they barely score even though they perfectly fit the playing duties.

How is this possible? I lead the premier league and can't score against bottom-table teams. My last match was against 19th place, strikers ended with 6.1, 6.3 and 6.4 ratings. WHAT THE ****?
Sorry to hear that.
Did you check all important tips and information in red or green on the 1st thread?
They are very important to lead you success.
Please check them and follow them.
The most important thing is filling the tactic familiarity as soon as possible.
Hope you get better result.
Thanks.

My West Ham won the champions League, the ever 1st time they participate in the champions league.

The 2 side strikers are important....i dontknow why, my mid tall striker doesn't score too much.....maybe i paid only 4m gbp for him only.

Liked Vocal said, the side strikers must be fast fast fast....the team is pretty average honestly.

My West Ham won the champions League, the ever 1st time they participate in the champions league.

The 2 side strikers are important....i dontknow why, my mid tall striker doesn't score too much.....maybe i paid only 4m gbp for him only.

Liked Vocal said, the side strikers must be fast fast fast....the team is pretty average honestly.
Thank you for your feedback.
Glad to hear it works well for you.
Like you said, for 523 V4, it is possible for side strikers to get more goals than mid striker since the mid striker's role is deep-lying forward.
The mid striker usually goes down to get the ball and pass to side strikers trying line braking.

bro can u do filter players? for scouting:wub:
Hi dude. Thank you for your interest.
I always test my tactics with the weakest team in a specific league such as Huddersfield in EPL since my motto to make tactics is making the tactic that the weakest team can use to beat every one including big clubs.
The weakest team usually does not have any good players.
So my tactic does not require any special ability.
Only important thing is the speed of side strikers. The faster side strikers are, the better result you could get.
For other positions, just use the best players for the roles in your team.
Please check the important information and tips in red or green on the 1st thread.
Thanks!

Anyone know if this tactic works on iPad? Or doesnt it matter if its on a PC or iPad?

Sorry to hear that.
Did you check all important tips and information in red or green on the 1st thread?
They are very important to lead you success.
Please check them and follow them.
The most important thing is filling the tactic familiarity as soon as possible.
Hope you get better result.
Thanks.

I did. And the tactic familiarity is full, strikes still terrible. 3 of the best strikers in the PM can barely score a single goal (all together) against the last team in the league, even when I get 25-30 shots at goal in a game. Against stronger teams they barely get 10 shots, no goals at all, all of them end up with 6.1-6.2 ratings and totally ruin the season.

Hi dude. Thank you for your interest.
I always test my tactics with the weakest team in a specific league such as Huddersfield in EPL since my motto to make tactics is making the tactic that the weakest team can use to beat every one including big clubs.
The weakest team usually does not have any good players.
So my tactic does not require any special ability.
Only important thing is the speed of side strikers. The faster side strikers are, the better result you could get.
For other positions, just use the best players for the roles in your team.
Please check the important information and tips in red or green on the 1st thread.
Thanks!

tx for answer.

so whats your suggestion for side strikers? left & right footer

I did. And the tactic familiarity is full, strikes still terrible. 3 of the best strikers in the PM can barely score a single goal (all together) against the last team in the league, even when I get 25-30 shots at goal in a game. Against stronger teams they barely get 10 shots, no goals at all, all of them end up with 6.1-6.2 ratings and totally ruin the season.
Let me know your team's best lineup so that I could check you follow all information well.
Thanks.

tx for answer.

so whats your suggestion for side strikers? left & right footer
As I mentioned on the 1st thread, left side striker should have left foot, and right side striker should have right foot.
On the 1st thread, there are some very important tips and information for this tactic, so please check and follow them so that you could get the best result and performance.
Thanks!

Here are some results of users with Vocal 523 V4 in FM nation.

With Athletic Bilbao, ranked the 2nd in league, advanced to the final in Europa, win Copa.
With RBL, 26 wins 4 draws 4 defeats in 34 games. win the league.
With Bayern, 28 wins 3 draws 3 defeats in 34 games. win the league and Champions.
With Lazio, 30 wins 5 draws 3 defeats in 38 games. win the league and Europa.