Diavolo1992

Reaction score
Hey, guys!

I saw very successfuly and popular tactic from FM Korea. Off course i am talking about famous Volante by Bincia. I am not korean, no even close, but i will try to translate as best as possible to share all informations.

Tiki Taka+ Pressing+ Solid Defence

4-2-3-1-fm-korea.png

As you can see, what he is tried to implement.

Picture 1:
Basicly is Tiki-Taka formation(5 at the back)
Picture 2: Famous pressing formation(4 at the back)
Picture 3: Similar to above formation, but with more cover at the back(6 at the back)---> Our formation

4-2-3-1-fm-korea-triangl.png

This formation offer a lot of triangles, which means that you can pass the ball whenever you want, so we can say, that i based on tiki taka system, but at the same time quick counter attack. Sounds pretty much perfect, doesnt it? :)

Team settings

And finally, our formation and team settings.

4-2-3-1-team-instruction.png

Key positions:

LDM+RDM+AM

Your team can be whole average, but dont be skimp in investing at these 3 positions.

High Passing skills are highly recommended!

When you are going down to 10 men, play 4-6-0.

If my informations are correct, then is there no OI instructions.

Player Position Filter:

3CM.7z - Speedy Share - upload your files here

I am sure, that you are guys all familiar with importing filters to the game.

There are 3 versions:

View attachment 408846

View attachment 408845

View attachment 408844

Tweaked tactics:

View attachment 408047

View attachment 408046

View attachment 408045

Changes on page 3.

Media predictions and odds

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Odds up to 2.00, better less---> Bincia - VOLANTE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Odds in the range of 2.00, i would say somewhere between 2 and 2.50---> Bincia - away VOLANTE

Odds more than 2.50, when you are real underdog and when you really dont have chance to win---> Bincia - underdog VOLANTE

Training

Pre-Season

pre-season.png

Season

season.png

This is all from me now, please try it and let me know, how is going. Bad or good feedback, please share with us.

Again, all credits goes to korean guy Bincia, i just shared his work to you guys...i learned also something about korean language, a bit ;)

Cheers!

Last edited:
Hi,

For you cm filter, can you tell me where is a:
Ap; DLP; ball wining midlefield
Plz

I think dlp= AMD and AML
Ap AMC
Ball winning middlefield= DM

But prefer that you confirm this

Nvm i see the picture^^

Last edited:
what's the difference between the normal tactic and the away version? the mentality?

what's the difference between the normal tactic and the away version? the mentality?

Very good question...it is difference in defensive line, mate ;)

First one is "much higher", the second one is just "higher".

Last edited:
will try with my beloved real Madrid team next season, it better give me the right results!!

I already explained odds and how to use tactic :)

About individual training...i dont use in pre season, i focus my players rather on fitness, tactic and good understanding each to other. But later i want to improve attributes, which are important for his role.

Check it out this website:

Football Manager 2013 Individual Training Player Role | Passion for Football Manager

Yes, from FM 13, but logic is pretty much the same.

Could u explain ow to count odds? I tottaly have no clue in it :S

If you have odds as decimals the smaller the figure the more likely you are to win. so 0.5 is likely to win, 2.5 is very unlikely to win.

Hope that helps?

Fractions are a bit harder to work out. But you can alter the settings in preferences depends what you feel is easiest I guess.

Yepp, that helped :)
thanks!
and one more qustion: no d-line tricks with movind defense line deeper or upper durng the match?

Forgot to mention, that triangle up front behind the striker swaping positions all the time, so make sure that you have players at least competent in all 3 roles behind the striker to perform well.

Last edited:
Not to be annoying, but with decimal odds, it is essentially 1 / probability. So the minimum decimal odds value is 1.0. An odds value of 1.1 means you have a 90% chance of winning, odds of 2 means a 50% chance, etc.